Your username's origin

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How'd You Come Up With Your Username?

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 18 Apr 2008 20:07

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 18 Apr 2008 20:12

Kirsty Hume

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 18 Apr 2008 20:14

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 18 Apr 2008 20:19

She has this One photo of her, that I used to use as my av on msn, and all my relatives and immediate family members mistook it for me :P I thought it was pretty funny. I mean, I don't even wear make up and where am I going to get a professional photograph taken around here, really? :P lol..

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 18 Apr 2008 20:23

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 00:53

Pssh, it's just the whole skinny and blonde thing, I'm not as girly as I could be. *sigh*

Oh and um, wow DNR your username is SO creative. *cough* we're on topic really.. ;D
Last edited by Shamrock on 19 Apr 2008 00:54, edited 1 time in total.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 19 Apr 2008 19:45

well, lets see. My username is basically my name. First intial of my first name which you all know is Bonny and the rest is my last name. I know....how original right? Im boring when it comes to things like usernames.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 20:21

I like your username Bonny, "bobrien" is coool.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 19 Apr 2008 20:29

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 19 Apr 2008 21:20

That's it, you're getting hugged.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 28 Apr 2008 14:45

confusion is always fun so I have changed my display name since the more I looked at sickpuppuluvr the more lame it looked :P
I wanted something a little more creative so I chose

psychosomatic monkey

the first word because I love that part in The Bottom ;D

and my girlfriends nicknamed me monkey a long time ago because it's hard for me to sit still, I tend to be all over the place...like a monkey :P

hope not to confuse anyone- lol

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 28 Apr 2008 14:46

I am loving it, Donna! I was just about to post about your new name since I noticed the change. :D

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 28 Apr 2008 15:31

Gahhhh...if people start changing their names, I'm going to be all kind of confused. Luckily, Donna's name is one of the few in black, so that shouldn't be too bad. :P

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 28 Apr 2008 17:07

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 28 Apr 2008 17:10

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 28 Apr 2008 17:13

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 28 Apr 2008 18:22

yeah don't change the names I liked sickpuppiesluvr don't get me wrong psychosomatic monkey is intresting and all but i liked ur old one :(
Last edited by nicolenice on 28 Apr 2008 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 28 Apr 2008 20:32

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 29 Apr 2008 13:25

ok but it was mostly i didn't know u could change it and i didn't know it was u for a while. I was like sh*t a second person has that avatar now, then relized they had the same sig pic and i got so confused so i went to find u and couldn't so i thought u left us :'( But then i relized it was u ;D
Last edited by nicolenice on 29 Apr 2008 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 30 Apr 2008 02:17

She's got them blue stars, they aren't hard to miss, makes it easier to guess who changed ;)

Return to “Random”