obsessed??

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 05 May 2008 22:47

so my friend told me today that im obsessed with SP. and it made me realize... maybe i am. but who cares?? i found something i really love and i want to share it with the world

i love the band more than i've ever loved a band. and i love this site. I love the SPWC. i love u guys! ur so awesome and welcoming and friendly. this site is sooo much fun! its addicting too. my thing used to be myspace and now its this lol.

i love it...

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

obsessed??

Unread postby nicolenice » 05 May 2008 23:16

I know the feeling Everyone thinks I'm obsessed too because I am. But I love them so much, THey are the best live performeres i've ever seen and there music just speaks to me like no other music has. Espescially with how crappy life is recently, but their music gets me threw the day. So who gives a f*ck what everyone else thinks we will do it our own way.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 05 May 2008 23:18

hell yeah!! i feel the same way about their music. it all just really gets at my heart and soul. its crazy how much i love every single song. old and new. they are a band i can never get sick of

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

obsessed??

Unread postby Serge » 06 May 2008 03:03

SP is my drug of choice! ;)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 May 2008 07:51

i second that.

its a high i cant come down from

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 May 2008 07:54

the high that will last forever just like sick puppies

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 May 2008 07:57

theyll be around as long as i can help it

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby nicolenice » 06 May 2008 08:04

i'm down I do what ever it takes to keep them around

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 May 2008 08:09

mm hmm. hence me joining the crew lol. i wanna help them!!! not that they really need it. their music kinds speaks for itself

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby Anthony » 06 May 2008 21:23

"Drug of choice", I like that =P

I just think its soo amazing how many humble people this band brings together. And on such and unprescedented scale. I for one have never been this obsessed over a band as well. And giving the fact that I hear soo many people on this forum express that, it realy goes to show how special this band realy is.

And I can level with how you love sharing sick puppies with the world, because its something you love. Im the same, for some reason I just feel complete inside when I share something I love with other people. And to share that love with someone else, its really fulfilling.
Last edited by Anthony on 06 May 2008 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby decadence21 » 06 May 2008 21:25

aka Sarah

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 06 May 2008 21:44

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

aruna

obsessed??

Unread postby aruna » 10 May 2008 17:46

Yeah...second band obsession. It's becoming a pattern for me.

It's weird how I relate all the songs to my other obsession.

All sexiness aside, Shimon is like the big brother I always wished for.

(Hope that isn't too weird.)

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 10 May 2008 18:37

lol he seems like a pretty awesome guy so its all good ;)

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 11 May 2008 20:49

she is the BEST!!!! so i dont blame u!!! *hug*

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby Justine » 12 May 2008 07:55

Amy Lee [and Evanescence!] is amazing, and I've been obsessed about it for like 5 years now... It's strange, in fact I'm growing with them...
More recently I discovered SP, and it seems as I'm starting feeling the same about this awesome band...
"My Drug of Choice"... I like it :P and I like seeing people who can understand it !

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:14

and we can definitely understand it so ur in the right place ;)

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 12:57

exactly! thats y it was such an awesome concert! i loved how they opened up for ev.

i mean i didnt really know about them at the time but it was still an awesome show lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby Serge » 13 May 2008 23:44

I love Shiny Toy Guns :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 May 2008 09:20

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Return to “Random”