obsessed??

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 May 2008 12:09

wow it sounds like u are pretty busy. i dont really have any set ins tone concerts yet. im going to have to see what SP is up to. i really wanted to go to summerfest up in milwaukee but im gunna miss that cause thats when ill be in California.... and SP's myspace says they're gunna be there.... figures

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

obsessed??

Unread postby Serge » 14 May 2008 14:46

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

obsessed??

Unread postby Serge » 15 May 2008 18:22

Ah, Torres is awesome! I first saw him in action in the Spain national team in the last World Cup (I still feel like Spain should've won!, grrr)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

obsessed??

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 May 2008 02:36

Man Nikki I think we are a little more than obsessed we drove 6 hours to promote a band not even there we are so great. It was so much fun.

aruna

obsessed??

Unread postby aruna » 22 May 2008 12:59

I [attempt to] do this workout to the album.

The flow of the music is perfect! I don't know how I'm doing though. ;D

Warrior Princess flows perfectly with Howards Tale. 8-)

I don't even count. I just go with the flow, try to time the moves to the end of a sentence or guitar solo.
Last edited by aruna on 22 May 2008 12:59, edited 1 time in total.

aruna

obsessed??

Unread postby aruna » 25 May 2008 14:58

Shimon is sooooooo articulate! My other favorite Front Men tend to mumble and slur - which is quite adorable, actually :-* - But Shimon's words come out so sharp and strong, and with such conviction!

How's that for obsessive! Am I a closet groupie or what?!
Last edited by aruna on 25 May 2008 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Random”