Need a Band name

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need a Band name

Unread postby Anthony » 06 May 2008 21:13

Ok so my band is looking for a name, and because we all have such horrible grammer and love monkeys I wanted it to be "funner monkey". Now their talking about naming ourselves "reptar" from rugrats. I'm like WTF?!

What are your opinions?? Vote above
Last edited by Anthony on 06 May 2008 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Sheila » 06 May 2008 22:12

funner monkey is cool and amusing...however..in the future, would you still like it?

I dunno..out of the choices I went with reptar. It seems like it could last longer. you might not want to mention the rugrats connection during interviews :P

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Kemmy » 06 May 2008 22:44

I agree with Sheila. Having a name like Funner Monkey is great now but you may not like it when you're older... look at Green Day, the frontman thinks they have the worst band name.

Reptar can mean whatever you want it to mean. No one has to know it's from Rugrats :P

Becky
Founder
Founder

Need a Band name

Unread postby Becky » 07 May 2008 04:12

Out of the two, Reptar sounds much cooler.

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Anthony » 07 May 2008 08:16

Well after hearing your resonings I sorta agree. Didnt think of it that way. However, if you google reptar all you get is pages and pages of rugrats links AND reptar photos at the top of the screen. In this case... Im going to have to say both are lame now Hhaha. Guess its back to thinking of more ideas.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Serge » 07 May 2008 18:39

Yeah, naming your band is JUST like naming a baby!, make sure it's something you'll like forever lol.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Kemmy » 07 May 2008 21:14

^^ I like that!

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 08 May 2008 10:29

I'm great with coming up with names, but I would want to see/hear you perform b4 I could give ya a name that fits your bands style and personality. I couldnt have come up with a better name for Sick Puppies for the life of me!!! Their band name fits their style and personality PERFECTLY !!! ;D

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Stephanie » 08 May 2008 12:29

My band got our name from a Ren and Stimpy cartoon. I don't think I'll be much help, lmao.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Samsung » 11 May 2008 06:09

I always liked the band name "Name Withheld"

I dunno why.lol

My avatar is always watching.

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 12 May 2008 20:26

Well i think that if your unsure what name you like better then i would think of some news ones all together. Only cause you should pick something you like, not something that over time you'll be like what were we thinking naming ourselves *whatever you bands name is*. But if your diggin' Funner Monkey or Reptar then go with it, pick a name that you like and won't grow old on ya.

Hope i helped :)

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

nymphadora

Need a Band name

Unread postby nymphadora » 14 May 2008 16:26

Oh, have I got a website for you.
More of a joke band name generator but I've managed to kill several hours on this site, worth a look ;)

Jamie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Need a Band name

Unread postby Jamie » 17 May 2008 07:41

My friend and I thought of this in our chem class, and as we were saying it the teacher walked by and said "hey that would be a cool band name" not knowing what we were talking about, so it could catch on : )

STRIKING THE CATHODE

and then have a glowing chemical tube like this

(this happens to be a fungus but you get what I mean)

DropDeadBritany
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Need a Band name

Unread postby DropDeadBritany » 23 Jun 2009 18:48

reptar...just because it a dinosaur like me :)

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Need a Band name

Unread postby BrettL » 23 Jun 2009 19:28

:moon:

Return to “Random”