all cali people!!!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
aussiemcluvn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

all cali people!!!

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 15 May 2008 22:10

awesomeness! your gonna have an awesome time here. Cali rocks, except the heat. haha in bakersfield it was in the 100s... =/

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby decadence21 » 15 May 2008 22:22

Yeah, today was pretty d**n hot! It will only get worse. San Diego is known for it's year round moderate weather though. You'll love it! I love it! The base near the water?

aka Sarah

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 May 2008 01:17

i dont know it might be. whether it is or not ill find my way to a beach somewhere lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Serge » 16 May 2008 01:48

lol good thing they're not hard to find! :P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 May 2008 22:10

haha yeah!! i cant wait. ive never been there before so i really want to c all the sites i can

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 19 May 2008 19:33

I would KILL for 90 degree weather right now! It's been over 100 for the last week or so :(

But yeah... You should definitely find a Wienerschnitzel! I'm a bit biased, since I manage a store here in Fresno, but we definitely make the best chili ;D lol

aussiemcluvn

all cali people!!!

Unread postby aussiemcluvn » 19 May 2008 19:45

oh i know... i think it was like 105 today?! crazy stuff

oh and when you come you gotta go to In N Out! there bomb lol

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 May 2008 21:15

everything you guys are saying kind of makes me want to be a cali person ;D

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 20 May 2008 14:18

That's cuz Cali people are awesomeness! And if you try to argue that, I must remind you where SP lives here in the states ;) Hehe

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 May 2008 14:21

yeah it would be great to be a cali person and not having to use a heating blanket in my basement in may
Last edited by nicolenice on 21 May 2008 14:13, edited 1 time in total.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 20 May 2008 14:34

Well... The heat is a bit overrated lol

But then again, I am the type of person who likes winter more than summer. The way I look at it: When it's cold, you can use as many blankets as you want; but when it's hot, there's only so much you can take off without getting arrested for indecent exposure lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Serge » 20 May 2008 14:54

lol I totally agree Missy.

I'm a total winter person for those same reasons. And it's also a lot easier to deal with the cold than with the heat. o.O

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 20 May 2008 15:06

Yup. I would much rather wait a few minutes for the car to heat up than sweat off ten pounds waiting for the a/c to kick in lol

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Serge » 20 May 2008 15:24

LOL exactly.

I'm even contemplating on chopping my hair away quite short because it's so frustrating having long hair with this heat =[

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 20 May 2008 15:46

At least you HAVE that option! LOL But at least my hair is fine, so it doesn't make it too bad

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby frodolover36 » 20 May 2008 20:32

haha yeah thats always been my thinking too. but thats what pools and the ocean are for! just go cool off lol

cant wait to make it out there

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Serge » 21 May 2008 00:33

I dunno how to swim though lol =[

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 21 May 2008 19:04

Just get a kiddie pool! hehe ;D

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Serge » 21 May 2008 19:09

lol, maybe I will!

I already have a killer pair of shower shorts I can use as trunks anyway. ;)

.....they're for the man with nothing to hide, but who still chooses to =x

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

all cali people!!!

Unread postby Missy » 21 May 2008 19:18

LOL Nice! I highly recommend the little pools with slides. You only go for about 0.2 seconds with the slide, but it's totally worth it! lmao

Return to “Random”