What are you reading?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: What are you reading?

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 29 Jul 2011 13:20

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby sum1special » 03 Aug 2011 10:58

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 21 Aug 2012 09:29

The Stand is my favorite book of all time.

Right now I am reading a series by Jeaniene Frost - Night Huntress. With Cat & Bones. Funny, bloody, and explicit!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 21 Aug 2012 13:18

i just read 'if i stay' by gayle forman, it's really sad, but good. gotta find the second one now

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 31 Aug 2012 16:10

I think the next book I'll read is called A Wolf at the Table. It's been sitting at my house for a while, though I have no idea where it came from. Might as well read it. :tongue:

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 31 Aug 2012 20:58

The Fault in Our Stars
God I cried, definitely recommended

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 01 Sep 2012 06:34

Currently reading The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima, just finished reading 1984 and The Bean Trees for summer reading.

Hedgehogs for days

LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LunaiStar » 03 Sep 2012 18:33

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 03 Sep 2012 18:48

Steph

LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LunaiStar » 05 Sep 2012 18:16

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 05 Sep 2012 21:03

"Bag of Bones" by Stephen King.

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 06 Sep 2012 18:39

five of the six Samantha Moon novels by J.R. Rain that my dad downloaded on a kindle he bought me for my birthday, and before that In The Red by Jade Gurss about Dale Earhardt Jr's up and down emotional 2001 winston cup series the year his father passed and now been reading the latest Laurell K. Hamilton, Anita Blake Vampire Hunter novel, Kiss The Dead. :smile:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 07 Sep 2012 14:12

50 Shades of Grey :tongue:

#2017ForDavid :sp:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 09 Sep 2012 08:09

I'm reading 'Odd Thomas' by Dean Koontz. Very good! The've made the comment of 'Odd One' about 8 times in the book, lol. At one point the author said something like "You're an odd one but at least your not a sick puppy". Made me laugh.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 10 Sep 2012 14:39

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 17 Sep 2012 21:56

Re-reading 'Rules of Civility' by Amor Towles. It's been calling to me from the bookshelf for a while now. Also haven't finished the last Artemis Fowl book, and at some point I started re-reading the War of the Spider Queen series and need to continue with that. If I can get away from the video games, that is.

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 02 Oct 2012 10:38

Finished Rules of Civility, gave up on the others, and started re-reading Green by Jay Lake.

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 17 Nov 2012 12:52

Currently reading about five books at once, counting the one I'm reading for school. Usually I only read two or three at a time- one for school, one in school (it's not required but for lulls in classtime) and one at home. Sometimes the in-school and at-home one are the same one, which is when it's two.
For school I'm reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I have The Library Card in my locker, and I'm reading The Sundering (which is HUUUUGE), The Book of Totally Useless Information, and volume 1 of Pandora Hearts all at the same time. Pandora Hearts is a manga, so it shouldn't take long to finish. I have a feeling I'll be reading The Sundering for months, it's three books in one and the text is tiny. I haven't even finished part one of the first book yet XD

Hedgehogs for days

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 06 Dec 2012 11:12

This much I know - Wally Lamb

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 27 Dec 2012 17:25

"City of Lost Souls" (book 5 in The Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare.

Return to “Random”