Hot Chicks With Douchebags

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 03 Jun 2008 10:16

Nikki (aka: frodolover36) wrote:haha i say the same thing. there are some good men out there however u just really have to look for them

Yea, and then you find them and they're either A: Gay or B: taken. I could have my pick of truckers and gas station attendents that are 20 years older than me and have no teeth, though. ::)

Image Image
Need help posting a pic, video, screen shot, using a banner, etc? Click here!
Becky wrote:Don't do anything I would do!
Kate wrote:So staying sober and keeping my knickers on it is.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 03 Jun 2008 10:21

Vertigo wrote:
Nikki (aka: frodolover36) wrote:haha i say the same thing. there are some good men out there however u just really have to look for them

Yea, and then you find them and they're either A: Gay or B: taken. I could have my pick of truckers and gas station attendents that are 20 years older than me and have no teeth, though. ::)

yeah a lot of the good ones are gay. my best friend in the whole world, dillon, is gay. hes amazing. he doesn't necessarily have his life together but hes the one person i have always had the best connection with out of all my friends

i have a lot of gay friends lol

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 03 Jun 2008 12:58

Vertigo wrote:I could have my pick of truckers and gas station attendents that are 20 years older than me and have no teeth, though. ::)

Ooo...
I think I'm turning straight. ;)

My avatar is always watching.

Return to “Random”