Politics O sweet Politics!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Politics O sweet Politics!

Unread postby Serge » 14 Jun 2008 15:09

:shocked:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

dressedupaslife
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dressedupaslife » 14 Jun 2008 20:15

I know its not the nicest thing to say, but when ya put all the cards on the table its all about POWER. I am not putting down the Clintons here in anyway, even if I lean to the Conservative yet Libertarian side of things, because they did some good things for us while President before. I am a believer in the conspiracy of a "underground" shadow government. Ya may think I have watched too much of the show "24", but that show is not far off the mark, as far as the way things actually happen.

I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you...
'Cause right at this moment, I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself.

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 15 Jun 2008 00:25

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

Return to “Random”