DNRpuppy is a goin' on a trip

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DNRpuppy is a goin' on a trip

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 14 Jun 2008 17:43

NJ cool. Have a safe trip......oh and try not to let Billy go crazy, remind her she has a whopper box to guard.

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 14 Jun 2008 18:22

Almost half a week down, another half to go and we get our Meri back =D

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 17 Jun 2008 15:56

I feel so abandonned. lol

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Jun 2008 18:29

I'm having whopper withdrawl :tongue:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 19 Jun 2008 10:54

ASDFGHJKL!!!!!

!!!

I MISSED YOUR BEAUTIFUL POSTS AND CHARMING PERSONALITIES! :D I have returned home, safe and sound. Are any of you frequent fliers? If so I pity you, I really really do. ;) Our flight from Phili to Memphis coming home was delayed by two hours, and we did nothing but sit on the runway with a line of 15 planes in front of us, just waiting. But during this time Billy and I, man, we bonded. Billy has some ever so shocking secrets - she may or may not have been on the other side of the law (and sexual preference) for quite some time. I may let the details of this slip as time goes on.

Anywhoodle, two hours until take off - followed by massive turbulence. This was about a 2 1/2 hour flight that was supposed to land at 5 pm or so, and our very very short connecting flight (no more than 25 mins in the air) was supposed to take off at 7:21. We pull into the runway at 7:15 so we just MIGHT make it. Ding dong! *ladies and gentelmen, we have another unfortunate peice of news, the gate we were suposed to pull into has another plane right now so we'll be sitting here another few minutes* But they found us another gate, but not a normal gate with the little walkway that connects the plane to the airport so we deboarded as the president deboards, down the steps waving to the adoring crowds, only without the adoring crowds. By this time is was about 7:20 but we were told our connecting flight is going to wait for us until 7:35. PHEW! So we get in the airport and find out our gate is at the very other end of the airport so we're running, and a runnin' and a runnin', and a goin' to the bathroom as there was no way in hell I'm boarding that plane until I'm comfortable.

FINALLY we can see our gate, we look up at the clock: 7:34. From here on out was like a scene from a movie, we get there, look past the info booth and there our plane is - pulling out of the gate. And there we were, inside watching it. On the long walk back to the Northwest desk, I'm being blamed for this because of my bathroom break. Good times, right? When you gotta go, you gotta go. Northwest wouldn't even give us a free hotel stay as "it's not our fault the weather in Phili was bad" so we had to pay for a crappy little place in the getto of Memphis.

The end.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 19 Jun 2008 10:55

By the way, I hear Dan got banned? :surprised:

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 19 Jun 2008 17:15

Oh man...that's insane! I've been delayed, and had to take mad dashes to the next plane, but luckily never missed a flight. So other than that, how was the rest of the trip?

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 19 Jun 2008 17:29

Consider yourself lucky! But you know, now that you said it - $10 says you'll miss your next flight. ;) Make sure it's work related! The rest of my trip wasn't much better than the flight I'm afraid, it was a family reunion type deal and I'm somewhat of an outcast (very shy - everyone else is not) in my family and that's never a great feeling. I also think I lost my dignity somewhere during a Duck Tour of the Phili historic area. :laugh: I took pictures! :D

Ben Franklins grave with good luck pennys. :)

My adorable cousin. We're both shy of each other, aha.

Atlantic City Board Walk:

Flight home:

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 19 Jun 2008 17:38

I love those cloud pictures!!!

My avatar is always watching.

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 19 Jun 2008 18:07

WOW! that second cloud pic is so cool.

Nice to have you back :crazy:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 Jun 2008 20:04

1st off don't they have a bathroom on the plane so yes I'm blaming you guys for missing the plane. :laugh: J/K not your fault sorry that all that BS happened. Sorry your trip wasn't to to much funn neither. However I think you need to spill a few secrets about Billy. So glad you guys bonded.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 19 Jun 2008 23:38

Good to have ya back Meri! :D

.....I love those pics btw<3

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 20 Jun 2008 12:14

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 20 Jun 2008 18:49

I had to run to catch a plane once, and my gate was also on the opposite end of the other gate so that sucked. I was expecting someone to yell at me not to run but it never happened. :D I also avoid airplane washrooms as well, so have never used one.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 20 Jun 2008 19:04

Ah, you went to Atlantic City.... :shocked: Did you at least treat yourself to some salt water taffies?

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 21 Jun 2008 19:29

Shamrock you better make sure it stays that way! The more times you've been in one, the farther down the drain your life is going.

Alice - No. :surprised: *gasp* Shame shame shame.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 22 Jun 2008 14:45

Shame, shame, shame, indeed. You missed out, ahhhh, lol, oh well. :tongue: Maybe another day you'll witness teh awesomeness of the taffies.

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 22 Jun 2008 23:05

It'll be a day I never forget. Waking up at 11 in my penguin PJs, logging on to the computer and clicking "buy". :tongue:

Return to “Random”