so lost

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

so lost

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 30 Apr 2012 09:17

:cry: I have no idea what to do... I'm in so much pain... hitting rock bottom shame... I feel like I cant breathe sometimes.... I was getting chemo for a while but now they really believe that... I need surgery to save my life... but that it might just save me some pain.... and end my life... the one I love... is making it even more difficult to fight for my life.... it gets harder every day.... I am trying so hard to just gently say goodbye.... but as I'm slipping it becomes more harder to even say a word.... it hurts so bad... some times I want it all to end... for it to cut of my breathing.... for it to finally stop... for this.... to consume me....

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

josiep
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: so lost

Unread postby josiep » 08 Sep 2012 09:24

sent you a pm.....

no change,no change

Return to “Random”