I hate...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Cora

Re: I hate...

Unread postby Cora » 22 Feb 2016 07:45

vegawriters wrote:
Cora wrote:I hate when people at work have absolutely no idea what I do all day. I do everything as quickly and efficiently as physically possible and I'm still running my tail off from the time I get there at 1:30 to the time we serve dinner at 5:30, and even then sometimes not everything gets completely finished by the time we have to start taking food out. And I hate the psycho nurse that tells me I just don't want to do this ridiculous task that would take at least an hour, at our busiest time. And I hate how she won't listen to the whole kitchen staff that tells her there is no physical way we can do what she wants us to do because of time AND the fact that none of us are qualified to do it.

I hate that place so much.

Updating my resume now....

UGH.

I spent years working to get people out of Care Centers and posts like this remind me as to why they can be so problematic. I'm sorry it's such hell for you. :/

Good luck with a new job search.

Ugh, I hate it. And then you get people like this new girl that just came in (again - after being fired. Who rehires people you've fired?!) Who does literally the bare minimum. Absolutely no extras and what she does is half assed. And the same person that wanted to add a bunch of stuff to my day sees and says, "Why is she bored, but you're supposedly so busy?" And no matter who says quality over quantity, she doesn't listen and thinks you're just lazy.

Job Fair March 8th and 9th in Emmetsburg. :)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 17 Mar 2016 09:23

Group work and Group projects in school, I have a project for college nutrition that requires that I be in a group. I hate group work :ugh: So I arrange a time where everyone meets up to study and finish our project, we all agree. And I show up 30 mins early only to find out my group decides to not show up. :wall: this is the second time this has happened while being assigned group work. I don't know why people find its okay to do stuff like this now I'm stuck with presenting all by myself. :ugh: But like my parents always told me "don't expect anything from people". Bad start to my day. :noclue:

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 23 Mar 2016 19:16

dulcecorazon98 wrote:Group work and Group projects in school, I have a project for college nutrition that requires that I be in a group. I hate group work :ugh: So I arrange a time where everyone meets up to study and finish our project, we all agree. And I show up 30 mins early only to find out my group decides to not show up. :wall: this is the second time this has happened while being assigned group work. I don't know why people find its okay to do stuff like this now I'm stuck with presenting all by myself. :ugh: But like my parents always told me "don't expect anything from people". Bad start to my day. :noclue:

I feel you so much. I seriously think professors don't think AT ALL! I can see their point in a sense, thinking we should learn how to work together for when we're working working and have to work with our coworkers like that. BUT, there's one big difference.... People may want to keep their job, but not everyone cares about their grade. :wall: I went through that a lot.

Of course now that I'm working, I'm realizing not everyone cares about their job either..... :ugh:

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 29 Mar 2016 19:57

I hate having this headache for a month straight now. It won't go away! Please just stop hitting me in the head with a hammer.

Steph

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 29 Mar 2016 22:24

stephb wrote:I hate having this headache for a month straight now. It won't go away! Please just stop hitting me in the head with a hammer.

Oh god! Is there anything your doc can do?

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 29 Mar 2016 22:30

@ Cora

I know right?!? It's ridiculous you would think they would understand but they don't. :ugh: everyone in my classes seem to goof off or don't take thier classes seriously. I even get people asking me to "borrow" my assignments on the day it's due just so they can get credit. As much as I hate to tell them I say no. I definitely don't want to be manipulated just for being smart and doing my assignments in time. I wished group work never existed lol :laugh:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 30 Mar 2016 00:37

vegawriters wrote:
stephb wrote:I hate having this headache for a month straight now. It won't go away! Please just stop hitting me in the head with a hammer.

My doc is gone but I saw the PA. She thinks it's my blood pressure but the headache is so different that I'm not sure I believe her. I obviously want it to go away but was at least hoping for a way to tolerate it until May when insurance with the new job kicks in.

Steph

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 30 Mar 2016 07:53

stephb wrote:
vegawriters wrote:

My doc is gone but I saw the PA. She thinks it's my blood pressure but the headache is so different that I'm not sure I believe her. I obviously want it to go away but was at least hoping for a way to tolerate it until May when insurance with the new job kicks in.

Oh god. The wait for new insurance to kick in is such an annoying time. Something you think the ACA would have fixed.

My gf and I ran into that problem when she had her heart attack. She was 2 weeks away from the insurance kicking in at work. That's been fun to navigate, let me tell you.

Good luck with the headache. That's worrysome.

Shows

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 30 Mar 2016 09:55

This is a bit strange...but I hate the wind. I swear it's been windy for a month straight. Even when it's a "nice" day, it's windy! Too windy! It affects your hearing, gives you a runny nose and even messes with your vision. I hate it!

Rant over :wave:

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 01 Apr 2016 19:29

Presenting a project in front of class, I am definitely not looking forward to Tuesday. I have to present and I get super nervous and just dread it! :surprised: presenting in front of the class is just something I hate lol. :crazy:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 01 Apr 2016 22:59

dulcecorazon98 wrote:Presenting a project in front of class, I am definitely not looking forward to Tuesday. I have to present and I get super nervous and just dread it! :surprised: presenting in front of the class is just something I hate lol. :crazy:

Good luck!!!

Shows

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 05 May 2016 10:47

WonSickPuppy wrote:This is a bit strange...but I hate the wind. I swear it's been windy for a month straight. Even when it's a "nice" day, it's windy! Too windy! It affects your hearing, gives you a runny nose and even messes with your vision. I hate it!

Dont come to Wyoming :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate this Election Cycle.....*in the fetal position in the corner crying "I wanted to work in elections...I wanted to work in elections...* :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

ImageImage

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 05 May 2016 20:46

Head cold with the bonus of hiccups.
This is not something I need to try again, please and thank you diaphragm

Hedgehogs for days

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 06 May 2016 15:18

Stacey wrote:
WonSickPuppy wrote:This is a bit strange...but I hate the wind. I swear it's been windy for a month straight. Even when it's a "nice" day, it's windy! Too windy! It affects your hearing, gives you a runny nose and even messes with your vision. I hate it!

Dont come to Wyoming :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate this Election Cycle.....*in the fetal position in the corner crying "I wanted to work in elections...I wanted to work in elections...* :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Uuuggghhhhhhhhhh. I'm so sorry ....

Shows

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 09 May 2016 08:46

My friend Miles. He owes me a jug of orange juice. I gave him mine because he was thirsty. He never bought me another one! But I ain't bitter... You jerk.

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

Return to “Random”