I hate...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: I hate...

Unread postby Cassie » 24 Dec 2013 19:03

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 24 Dec 2013 19:12

I hate that my mom has horrible timing/ no sense of tact/ a wonderful ability to ruin a moment.
We had a yelling match earlier and it was pretty nasty, and during it somewhere I was punished with not being allowed to go on my computer for the rest of the night but so much stuff happened in between that I feel like it doesn't count, hence I am here now and back to the point;
mom comes in, we've both been calm for a couple of hours now, and she sits down and hugs me and instead of just hugging me and letting it be she has to say 'you didn't listen to me when I said no more computer for the rest of the night but I'm going to let it go'
seriously mom? Did you REALLY have to say that? A hug would have been just fine you know T_T I mean, way to poke at an open wound. You could have kept it to yourself and let it go, but you just HAD to bring it up. That was almost like a last little 'just so you know *I* won that one'. Not cool.
I don't think she means that but she always has to have the last word and... well her timing and communication skills really are just horrible.

Hedgehogs for days

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 27 Dec 2013 17:55

I hate that I got into a dumb fight with my friend before she left for her vacation and now I don't know if she's still going to visit me when she comes back :/

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 28 Dec 2013 08:21

I hate that I've been sick for Christmas two years in a row. x.x Last year one of my ears was horribly plugged up and it drove me nuts, this year I've been hacking up a lung for the past few days. Ah, the price of being a preschool teacher. Could be much worse though- at least I don't have the stomach bug that's going around and was still able to visit family!

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 28 Dec 2013 19:18

When my cat tries to tear up my clothes :laugh:

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 02 Jan 2014 05:51

Snow! We are in the middle of our 3rd snowstorm with around a foot of snow and we've also had an ice storm. It's only January 2nd! How am I going to make it through the entire winter?

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 02 Jan 2014 06:36

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Salvera » 02 Jan 2014 06:37

I hate this freaking noise the whole day. My Neighbors try to drill in the wall with no succeed...

TeresaW
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TeresaW » 02 Jan 2014 10:49

the time between the posting of tour dates. We would like to spend our days either on a road trip or planning one. /Sigh...

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 02 Jan 2014 11:26

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 02 Jan 2014 13:22

Anyone want a all white male chihuahua? I really dislike mine today. He got a hold of my nachos and takes an hour to pick a spot to go to the bathroom and it's cold outside >.<

jarnold427
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jarnold427 » 03 Jan 2014 19:04

Courage comes from letting go and loving everything you fear away

RenzoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RenzoN » 04 Jan 2014 07:13

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 25 Sep 2015 00:44

late night college classes, I come home so darn tired, -.- then I have another class the next day super early! :crazy:

I don't think I'll ever take a late night class after I complete the one I'm currently in. Big mistake! >.<

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 26 Sep 2015 08:33

I hate not having won the lottery yet. I want to retire as soon as possible. :P hehe, I'm 22. It is time. ;) :laugh: I kid.

No, I hate people that are constantly no call no shows to work, get fired, and then a couple months later get rehired, keep being no call no shows, and then get treated better than those of us that are there on time every day and work our asses off. Seriously?! GAH!

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 28 Sep 2015 10:05

The weather in this bloody country that screws my work plans and drivers who have no consideration for those around them (the last that did that to me caused me to burst my tyre and 150 to get fixed).

sickestpup
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby sickestpup » 29 Sep 2015 08:01

OOOOO I like this thread...

Well today I hate unappreciative selfish people. I live with one. It's not pretty.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 29 Sep 2015 09:25

I could have used this thread over the last couple of weeks. ;)

But really ... what I hate?

The frikkin cost of health care in this country. For serious reasons right now. :wall:

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 01 Oct 2015 07:10

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 02 Oct 2015 11:54

When that one person who meant so much to you runs across your mind nonstop. :wall: Lately I've been missing someone who meant a lot me. (I wonder at times if I ever crossed his mind.)

Return to “Random”