I hate...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I hate...

Unread postby tbritting » 23 Aug 2013 22:00

I hate not having a reliable computer :crazy:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 24 Aug 2013 18:19

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 25 Aug 2013 10:15

I hate my life.
I really do.
I'm tired of being single. I'm tired of not having a normal job.
I'm tired of being broke and in debt.
I'm just tired of everything really.
I need to get a break, something, anything...

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Aug 2013 14:46

Steph

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 27 Aug 2013 05:06

I hate that the classes I have to spend the most time on have nothing to do with my major :ugh:

(back to college feelings)

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 27 Aug 2013 11:55

I hate that both of my parents use me as a guilting tool against the other one and neither one seems to actually care about me anymore.
My dad just came in accusing me of 'playing head games.' I wasn't aware I was playing head games. Whatever mom says I say about him is not in my power. She either misinterprets what I say, or says stuff I explicitly told her not to say. Half the time, I refuse to tell her anything at all because I KNOW that she'll use it as ammo. Both of them make stuff up and/or assume things about me and my siblings to use against each other. My dad just made a big deal about me having my own opinion and not letting mom 'manipulate' me, when in all this rigamarole that's EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING. Makes a big deal about 'my opinion' when he practically won't let me have one, because of said 'manipulation' on mom's part.
Accuses me of head games. Guilts me to feel sorry for him, as if I had some power to stop all of this. Who's playing head games, now?
I also think it's horribly unfair that I can't express my feelings- even though both assure me that I can express my feelings, and practically beg me to do so- without some backlash of 'What do you WANT me to do?!' like my feelings are petty nonsense because their part in this is harder. They whine to me like I could convince the other one to stop this, meanwhile I have no power in this and both of them do. They have the power to act like actual adults and solve this like adults or at least do the Herculean task of *not using their vocal chords for all of five seconds*

Hedgehogs for days

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 27 Aug 2013 12:36

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 27 Aug 2013 12:41

crp82991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby crp82991 » 27 Aug 2013 15:59

Being stuck in a place that i can't get out of.
Struggling to live my life the way i want too.
Working a lot and have nothing to show for it.

The past is in the past thank god it doesn't last forever!

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 27 Aug 2013 17:57

Hedgehogs for days

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 28 Aug 2013 02:42

I used to do the same. Just take my headphones and blast some music.
I know its hard to live like this, but it doesn't last forever.
Pretty soon you will be on your own living your own life and this will only be something in your past that made you stronger.
don't let it break you.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 28 Aug 2013 05:52

I'm really sorry to hear you are going through this right now. That really sucks. If you ever want to vent, don't hesitate to send me a message. Sometimes it's nice just to get things out. :smile: Hang in there...

mariostako
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mariostako » 28 Aug 2013 20:14

i hate linkin park,transformers,hollywood,posers,and the persons with big ideas about their selfs.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 04 Sep 2013 05:07

It has been one HELL of a year...
Lost 3 jobs in a row due to "unforeseen cutbacks" which caused a lot of financial problems, got sick and diagnosed with Mono, my best friend moved to another country, I wasn't able to afford starting school this year, got dumped right after my birthday and been single ever since and top it all off I got hit by a car and lived to tell about it.
My strength had been put to the test more times than I care to count this passing year and I admit, I broke down a lot.

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 04 Sep 2013 09:38

Hedgehogs for days

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Sep 2013 10:00

I dislike my co-worker right now. But we work in a very confined area so there is no way to avoid her.

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 04 Sep 2013 10:23

I hate that I have to go back to school tomorrow :cry:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 04 Sep 2013 12:31

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 10 Sep 2013 12:33

Being sick!! I have had this cold since Thursday and made the mistake of going down to the Tsongas Arena in MA on Friday for the Fall Out Boy/Panic! At The Disco show. It was totally worth it because I won meet and greets with the bands but boy am I paying for it now! :cry:

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 11 Sep 2013 16:00

I hate how my older sister gets so much praise and attention from her co workers, friends and my parents especially , she recently got accepted to a architecture program and has a really good job she even gets more guys to like her and is a heavy partier and drinker . and she seems to like to put me down so much in front of everyone(shes not a very nice person at all). My parents tell me why can't I be like her and be successful in life and make friends but I tell them it isn't my fault that I got verbally abused by a teacher at school and even bullied periodically at a young age I'm very shy and reserved so I don't talk much to people( I still am nervous about going back to college). I tell my parents i DONT want to be like herI just am sick of being talked down to,I feel as though I'm a really big failure in life because I don't live up to my parents expectations. It's super irritating :wall:

Return to “Random”