hey all!!!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

hey all!!!

Unread postby frodolover36 » 01 Jul 2008 13:17

im still in cali and will be here til the 4th. im in the library now on a computer. my brother doesnt have internet yet since he just moved. i will get back at y'all later!!!! i just wanted you all to know that im still here and i didnt go away forever!! lol (in case you were wondering lol)

<3 Nikki

p.s. I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: hey all!!!

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 01 Jul 2008 13:19

Miss you too, and hope your having a good time!

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 01 Jul 2008 13:21

See you soon, have a good time !

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 01 Jul 2008 14:21

Well I know you have not left us forever but what else is there going on all you have told me about was sea world.

Yay this chick got to see shamu at sea world I want to go.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 01 Jul 2008 16:35

Hey Nikki! Thanks for checking in, and I hope you're having a great time.

Return to “Random”