Post Your Random Thoughts

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
crystal08
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby crystal08 » 17 Oct 2014 04:03

I'm so paranoid I hope I don't get Ebola! :-o :eek: :eek: :eek:

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 28 Oct 2014 05:44

I'm still struggling with the fact Shim is no longer part of Sick Puppies. =( It's hard doing SP-related things knowing the band I loved so much isn't the same anymore.

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 29 Oct 2014 14:11

Hedgehogs for days

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 29 Oct 2014 14:58

I sometimes tell myself things happen for a reason, sometimes it's for the best and sometimes it's not. I'm sure he has his reasons, I hope it was for the best. I was in total shock about Shim departing from the band. >.<

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 29 Oct 2014 18:02

"Taking that choice, taking that leap of faith and what you wanna do with your life. And everyone's tellin' ya coulda, woulda, shoulda, what they would've done back in that day, and what you should've done blahblahblahblah, c'mon man. From us to you, do whatever the hell you wanna do with your entire life and just make sure it works for you." -Shim Moore before performing Maybe.

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 03 Nov 2014 06:55

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 19 Nov 2014 01:14

I want more biscuits. Slathered in butter....shoved into my face mouth hole.

I DO!!!!

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 19 Nov 2014 09:55

I had this presentation about Sick Puppies today in my class, and I kinda told them the whole story of the band and when I got to the part where Shim quitted, I had to keep myself together to not end up in a pile of anger and sadness... Just when I tought I was over it, the moment I acctually said it out loud as a statement, it knew it still stinged...It's been a rough month.

Feels good to let that out

Be the change you want to see in the world

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 19 Nov 2014 12:01

I DO!!!!

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 21 Nov 2014 13:21

Yesterday, I had one of the worst days of this year. I knew it was going to happen, the friendship me and my only friend and close friend. had just crumbled. It went off in the worst way possible. :cry: I know it was my fault. But I just feel empty now that he's no longer my friend. I learned that he wanted things that I didn't approve of and I feared resentment when I told him I didn't approve of what he was doing. He just blew up on me with a ton of hurtful words.. :cry: I know it will probably be really tough patching up a hole that was left behind. I am just mad at myself for ending it the way it did. :wall:

Any suggestions on how to deal with this? I'm just lost.

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 07 Dec 2014 13:57

I'm feeling quite relieved. I just got back home from Maine where Shim had his first solo show, and it was absolutely wonderful! I'm really glad that he's doing well, and we got a small taste of what he's been working on (which I can promise you is simply amazing).

Now we just have to wait to see what Mark and Emma are cooking up! I'm thinking that, despite the recent split, we will have the work from two really amazing bands to look forward to. =) I hope we get to hear some new stuff from them soon as well.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 07 Dec 2014 22:23

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 07 Dec 2014 22:23

It's amazing how fast those Christmas card addresses can pile up ...

Shows

dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 08 Dec 2014 20:05

@ vegawriters

I appreciate your advice and reply very much, I have been thinking the whole incident throughout the past few days and last month. I thought it through and told myself I have to let it all go because if I didn't it would just make things worse. But I'm really glad you gave me some advice and I know that Its the only thing to do. I will eventually find another friend that really cares about me. I have recently been keeping myself busy and its helping me deal with the situation better. I really appreciate your answer, It has helped me out a lot! :smile:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 13 Dec 2014 11:55

Just applied for a job that would be PERFECT for my world and my schedule and could use all the good vibes ever. :)

Shows

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby NickyToons » 15 Dec 2014 00:23

Song of a Phoenix
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Song of a Phoenix » 15 Dec 2014 16:33

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 08 Jan 2015 12:13

I'd like to have a girlfriend this year since I got dumped last year and had an up and down situation with my most recent ex but I'm hesitant to put myself out there and get into a relationship. and I'm not really looking forward to Valentine's Day as a result of that.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 10 Jan 2015 23:29

I have to turn my heat off to record for webcast. It's noisy.

Four hours later I wonder why my apartment is so cold. I forgot to turn it back on. Doi.

Insert cute minion. I love those f*ck ers.

I DO!!!!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 11 Jan 2015 19:16

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Return to “Random”