Sheet Music?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sheet Music?

Unread postby Skinwalker » 15 Mar 2013 15:48

Okay this is a little bit of a weird question but I'm trying out for drum major and I need to pick two songs (one fast and one slow) to conduct. That's not the problem I'm having, I can't find any sheet music for either. We can pick any song whether concert, marching or rock band song. I wanted to do a Sick Puppies song for one and all I can find is Odd One (it's insanely hard to conduct and I don't want to push myself to hard.) If ANYONE can help it would be appreciated. If you know a place where its free can you please put a link to it by the 21st? Any help would be appreciated, thank you for all those who look. It has to be school appropriate and the music will play behind it. Thank you all again.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sheet Music?

Unread postby Skinwalker » 15 Mar 2013 15:54

I forgot to mention that tabs will not work. I need the time signature and tempo which don't come on tabs. A score would be best but if one can't be found just normal sheet music will work. Thanks again if you want to take up the challenge.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 16 Mar 2013 12:29

Wow. Thats a hard task. I don't know if it was ever made public but there was sheet music written for the Polar Opposite version.

You can see a glimps of it 54 seconds into this video.

risenreturn

Unread postby risenreturn » 17 Mar 2013 13:45

If you're really inspired to do a Sick Puppies song, you could try and convert it from Tabs to Sheet Music. Wouldn't be the easiest task, but you could try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFqfrwpf1OI
^Link for Riptide
^^(sorry if the other person posted this, I cant see their video here)

Anyway, the problem seems to be that the zoom on the sheet music seems to be a little blurred, so you can really tell what the time signature is. At the same time, it only shows one bar. If the one bar is a symbol for the rest of the song though, it looks like it may be in 3/4 (If that could help)

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 18 Mar 2013 16:12

Alright thank both of you. I'm not sure on converting tabs to sheet music but thanks for looking. I think I'll do something that is easier to find instead. Thanks again for helping me look for it. :smile:

Return to “Random”