Ask a random question!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Tara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Ask a random question!

Unread postby Tara » 31 Aug 2013 09:47

Ireland

What is your favorite color and the oddest place you've seen it on?

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 02 Sep 2013 07:00

Hmm... Teal. Oddest place I've seen it would probably be my horse, haha. I put a teal saddle pad on her one day because I liked it... major league color clash going on there. (She's strawberry roan.)

Favorite author and the genre they write?

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Frine » 03 Sep 2013 14:24

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

crp82991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby crp82991 » 03 Sep 2013 14:37

What is your favorite quote of all time?

The past is in the past thank god it doesn't last forever!

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 04 Sep 2013 09:18

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."
Favorite variety of cheese?

Hedgehogs for days

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 04 Sep 2013 09:36

Mozzarella. But I'm not really big on cheese.

What's the first CD you ever bought?

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 05 Sep 2013 22:27

I was raised on country music... so it was probably Jo Dee Messina? That's the only CD I really remember from those days, I think I was 8 or 9 when that one came out.

Your favorite hobby?

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 16 Sep 2013 10:13

^Playing guitar (however poorly :P)

First pet?

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 16 Sep 2013 11:21

A beagle basset hound mix named Coco.

Describe the best vacation/trip you ever had?

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 16 Sep 2013 12:10

About a year ago, my Mom and brother and I went to Seattle for a few days. We met up with our closest family friends, who we hardly ever get to see since they live in Idaho. We stayed in the basement/bottom floor of this really cool (and dirty!) old house, the shower was orange and smaller than a phone booth and they had chickens in the yard....because the kitchen window was level with the ground outside, when you went to use the kitchen sink, there would be chickens staring at you and we got to open up the window and feed them bread crumbs.
We went to the aquarium, the zoo, a bunch of the crazy little shops, gum wall, EMP (which was absolutely amazing!), Pike Place Market, and a ton of other tourist spots, I had my first cup of coffee at the first Starbucks....we were there during bumbershoot, we didn't actually go to the festival (we're going to make that a trip all it's own), but all day and all night, as we walked around, we could hear the music, and there were musicians walking around everywhere! One night, we watched a concert from the top of the Space Needle as the full moon was rising over the city, it was beautiful!
There was one day when we tried to find Kurt Cobain's old house...we ended up walking everywhere but where we were supposed to be...our map was very misleading! We're saving that one for the next trip and we're going to go visit Jimi Hendrix's grave next time too.
We drove there and back, road trip style, but we didn't drive our car at all in Seattle, the whole time we were there, we walked almost everywhere (except when we took the bus to the zoo one time)...for miles and miles and miles until our heals were actually bleeding, and every night when we got back to the house we'd just collapse on the bed and eat pudding and cookies, brush our teeth with the chickens :P and fall asleep...I haven't been that tired before or since!
That was the greatest vacation I've ever had!

If you had the chance to live your life within any literary world (like to live and take part in the world of Narnia or experience first-hand the adventures of Huck Finn, etc.) which story would you choose to be a part of?

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 16 Sep 2013 16:06

That is a really cool story Chandra!

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan so I would choose to live in that world.

What is your favorite memory from childhood?

Starception
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Starception » 26 Oct 2013 20:01

Just being a kid and not having to worry about or take care of anything.

Favorite season?

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 27 Oct 2013 14:51

Hoo that's a tough one. The duh answer would be summer because no school, but I've gotten a good appreciation for springtime recently. The weather is perfect and everything starts turning green again. The holiday atmosphere of fall and winter is nice, too. The thing that bothers me about summer is that I can sleep as much as I want, but it's way too hot for me to actually sleep. Meanwhile in winter I have to get up early when I don't want to get out my toasty bed. Stupid school...

Favorite pair of socks?

Hedgehogs for days

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 27 Oct 2013 21:55

:laugh: I love this question...definitely my 'Hippo Socks'! (They have a picture of some sort of animal that kind of resembles a pink and blue hippo on the fronts) They are the softest socks in the world! Seriously, I believe they're made of marshmallows and kitten souls!!!

What's the very first dream you can remember having?

And by the way, Carrie, I would love to live in the Harry Potter realm as well!!!

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 28 Oct 2013 12:51

Hmmm that'd have to be the one where I visited my cousin's house and his head was sticking out of the roof and it was huge and green for some reason and I went inside the room where his body was and there were forest animals dancing around him on the bed.
Weird. But I guess that's why I remember it so well :laugh:
Favorite book cover? (Doesn't have to be your favorite book- unless that one happens to also have the coolest cover!)

Hedgehogs for days

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 14 Mar 2015 22:22

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 15 Mar 2015 00:32

^^^ Yes I have. Camp Foster YMCA of the Okobojis. :) Not much of a view but SO fun. :) Now to go somewhere with an epic view... ;)

Which classic TV show character would you trade places with for a season? Why? :D

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 23 Apr 2015 08:02

Jed Clampett - Who wouldn't want a cement pond?

You have a magic phone, you can call anyone from the past (famous or relative). Who and why?

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 23 Apr 2015 13:16

Bill Nicholson legendary manager of Spurs (the proper Spurs not the US team of the same name) and just to have a chat and see what makes him tick.

If you could be another person for a day who would it be?

grunge
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unread postby grunge » 18 May 2015 13:44

Warren Buffet just to see what he is thinking.

If you could go back and repeat high-school, knowing most of what you know now, would you?

You don't see me, for I am but a fragment of your intimidation.

Return to “Random”