LIFE, I FEEL LIKE A ROBOT

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NikiNoodle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LIFE, I FEEL LIKE A ROBOT

Unread postby NikiNoodle » 23 Aug 2013 06:43

Have you ever felt like life was just too methodical, every day, work 9-5 job, listen to people order you around, pay bills, be responsible, go home, do the same thing everynight, go to bed, wake up and do it all over again. Im bored! I want to take the last of my $$, and leave NY, go somewhere down South, where it doesnt really snow, near the beach. But thats just not realistic! Some of the songs from Sick Puppies make me feel that way even more, like life is short and you have to take a chance!

Much love!! :crazy:

Niki

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: LIFE, I FEEL LIKE A ROBOT

Unread postby Frine » 23 Aug 2013 12:21

haters are gonna hate, but............YOOOOOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO okay i will never do that again. but for real, living by the seat of your pants is hard but could get good results. or very bad ones. its kinda a gamble. but im 15, what do i know. :tongue:

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: LIFE, I FEEL LIKE A ROBOT

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 23 Aug 2013 12:34

Sometimes I think the routine of things is good. It's nice to be able to take risks once and a while but also have a place that you can call home. Maybe it's just cause I haven't had a set work schedule for a while and my job is loads of fun everyday. There's not a day I think I want to quit. There are days that I want more. And the pups does bring it out

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Return to “Random”