The World Needs More Love Letters - Time Capsule Project

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The World Needs More Love Letters - Time Capsule Project

Unread postby Ceallach » 14 Oct 2013 11:42

http://www.moreloveletters.com/2013/10/ ... e-letters/

Check out this incredible project! It really is inspiring - and I'm going to start writing now!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: The World Needs More Love Letters - Time Capsule Project

Unread postby Cassie » 14 Oct 2013 17:17

That actually sounds really cool. I wonder if I can get an entry in before it's too late. I love writing. I have a journal that I started but I don't use it enough. I need to change that.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The World Needs More Love Letters - Time Capsule Project

Unread postby chandra » 15 Oct 2013 15:12

This is very cool!!! :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Random”