Hope this makes you smile

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hope this makes you smile

Unread postby aquarius215 » 19 Nov 2013 17:28

Sunday, my son and I got a puppy. She's only 6 1/2 months old and she's a Peagle (Pekingese/Beagle mis). My son decided to name her Emma, since he is such a huge fan of Emma's. The poor puppy threw up in the car. When we pulled into a parking lot to clean up, my son,Shawn, looked at me, pointed at Emma and said "Hey, sick puppy!"

Hope that made you guys smile!

:laugh:

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Hope this makes you smile

Unread postby Myst » 20 Nov 2013 22:36

lol, why yes it did!

Do you have any pictures to share? I love puppy pictures! :)

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 11 Dec 2013 16:25

I finally got Emma to (sort of) sit still long enough to get a couple of pics. So here, for the first time on the Sick Puppies Forum, is Emma the Peagle in her finest holiday couture!

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 12 Dec 2013 08:50

Fixed your images for you. When you post pics, make sure the link ends with .jpeg or .jpg.

Very cute dog!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 13 Dec 2013 16:59

OMG so cute. I love beagles and just about any beagle mix.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 13 Dec 2013 18:56

aww cute! :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Myst » 14 Dec 2013 11:58

aww, cute!

Return to “Random”