Can anyone help?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can anyone help?

Unread postby Skinwalker » 03 Dec 2013 14:40

So today my ex was visibly upset or pissed off or something and so I wanted to ask him why. We remained after friends so he'll normally open up to me more than anyone else. Today he just shot me down and told me to leave him alone. He has a short fuse but that's not like him at all. He's not certain that I'm trying to split him and his girlfriend up but she makes him happy so why would I?

He's confided in me about stuff that no one else knows and he would be devastated if he found out people knew. This morning he at least talked to me. I just... I just don't know. He's not him. He's turned into a complete and total jerk who doesn't really care about anyone else anymore. That's not him, he was sweet and considerate but now... now he's different.

I'm not saying I'm completely innocent in this situation though. The day he asked me for advice I told him that I still liked him. He also may have found that I've been talking to his cousin. However I am NOT trying to split him and his girlfriend up like he apparently thinks I am. He's happy (at least I think he is), why would I stop him from being happy?

I'm so confused right now. My friends think I'm being ridiculous and his cousin doesn't know what to tell me. Right now he's just making me want to tear all my hair out. Has anyone been in this place before? Any advice? :noclue:

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Can anyone help?

Unread postby aquarius215 » 07 Dec 2013 03:50

I know it might be hard, but just let it go. Sometimes us sensitive people have a tendency to want to "fix" a situation for people. I knw, I've been there myself. When people were upset with me in the past, I wanted to know what was wrong, what can I do, how can I fix it? I have learned since I have grown up (I'll be 40 in February) and I have had experiences trying to help people, that sometimes yhou have to just let them work it out themselvbes. I understand that you may be frustrated because he doesn't seem to be himself, but do yourself a favor and let him come to you. :comfort:

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

gams13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby gams13 » 07 Dec 2013 08:21

I can also attest to letting go. The more you keep in touch with an ex, the less time you commit to finding someone new, that wants to be with you and cares for you. He has moved on, let him go permanently. I stayed nine years. 8.75 years too long in a relationship. I kept going back when he asked me to. When I finally let go, and refrained from any contact... It was... Wow. No drama, no arguments, no stress.. It was serenity for me. Do know all friends and family can tell you and give advice, but until you yourself are ready to want more fore You or finally get tired of the drama... You will move on.

05/14/2011, Rockford, IL * 05/17/2011, Chicago, IL * 07/06/2011, Milwaukee, WI * 07/13/2011, Gurnee, IL * 08/06/2011, Wausau, WI * 09/05/2011, Platteville, WI * 10/16/2011, Las Vegas, NV * 09/15/2012, Chicago, IL * 07/04/2013, Indianapolis, IN * 08/30/2013, Milwaukee, WI * 10/16/2013, Chicago, IL * 10/19/2013, Grand Rapids, MI * 12/17/2013, Madison, WI * 03/01/2014, Joiliet, IL * 03/02/14, South Bend, IN * 07/22/14, Chicago, IL * 07/26/14, Kewanee, IL * 08/01/14, Kenosha, WI

gams13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby gams13 » 07 Dec 2013 08:23

We are here for you, it's not easy at all, trust me I look back and was like I wasted too much time and devoted too much time. Take care of you.. You deserve it!! Xx

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 07 Dec 2013 08:30

In my experience, sometimes people don't want to talk things out or be bothered- they just need to be left alone. Sometimes the best thing you can do is step back. In this case especially, it's no use continuing to try to fix it when nothing is getting fixed. Don't bang your head against a wall over stuff like this, it's not worth it. Take it from me, I get myself into a frenzy over stuff and my mom tells me 'You can't change anything right now by freaking out, all you're doing is upsetting yourself!'
So in other words, what they said <.<

Hedgehogs for days

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 25 Dec 2013 06:42

Did we help?

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 08 Jan 2014 19:03

Yes, thanks for all the advice. I'm just cutting him from my life. He doesn't appreciate me so why waste my time any longer? Thanks again for the advice.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 09 Jan 2014 11:19

gams13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby gams13 » 09 Jan 2014 18:32

I think you know in your heart what is best for you, and it needs to be all about you. If your feelings are hurt and not happy, there's something amiss, something wrong.. You can feel it in your gut. Do what makes YOU happy, you deserve it. Xx

Return to “Random”