Help Out

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Help Out

Unread postby Samsung » 19 Jul 2008 21:38

I found this website http://www.socialvibe.com
" SocialVibe is a social media tool that allows people to utilize their online influence to make a real difference. Members choose a brand to endorse, which earns them opportunities to get brand perks and points within SocialVibe. The points that members earn are then turned into funds for the charitable cause of their choice."

Its really simple to use.
I chose to sponser The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
And I chose Hello Kitty(Sanrio) as my sponser.
I think you should all go and take a look, theres a fair amount of causes.
To name a few:
TWLOHA
Wildlife Fund
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
....and lots more.
For more information: http://www.socialvibe.com/info#/faq/

My avatar is always watching.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Help Out

Unread postby Missy » 21 Jul 2008 18:52

Hmmm.... I will have to check this out when I get caught up with everything around here... Thanks for sharing!

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 21 Jul 2008 18:56

That's such a great idea! Thanks, Sam!

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 21 Jul 2008 20:16

No problem :)

Its all for good causes.

My avatar is always watching.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 22 Jul 2008 11:44

All signed up! Thanks for sharing this site, Sam. It's really easy to use, not to mention free.

I tried to put one of my sponsor links into my signature for here at the board but the code isn't right and it exceeds the amount of allowed characters. Poo. But, if anyone wants to check out my profile there,

Also, I started a thread in the Socialvibe Lounge thread promoting the Pups and already received one response. Yay!

Return to “Random”