DNRpuppy had a Rocky Mountain Adventure! Photos and such!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DNRpuppy had a Rocky Mountain Adventure! Photos and such!

Unread postby Serge » 22 Jul 2008 21:07

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 23 Jul 2008 12:26

*secretly starts designing Serge's speedo* ;)

MISSY - YESSSSSS! That first pictures almost brings tears to my eyes. Just the expression of such excitement towards the Whopper - this what it's all about. It all comes down to this, the feeling of such a strong love towards one object that's just unbeatable. I know that you, Missy, understand as I do. We're really bonding right now whether you feel it or not.

There's just so much beauty in that picture I had to save it. <3 I still have yet to come across those vintage looking ones, all my store carries is the big rectangles. Sad times.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 23 Jul 2008 22:54

Awwww I totally feel the bondage through The Whopper... Wait... Did I just say bondage? :oops: Eh.... :love: LOL I think I am gonna have to go see if my store has any more, and if they do I will totally send you a box! :rock: And I would be honored if you saved the picture...

Free Hugs shirt + Vintage Whoppers + Hotel at the beach = A very happy Missy

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 24 Jul 2008 20:10

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 24 Jul 2008 20:16

Vintage Whoppers! Sweet! I so did the same thing a few months ago. We saw Whoppers at the store and it made us think of Meri, so of course we had to take pics with them! lol :wink:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 25 Jul 2008 21:16

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 25 Jul 2008 21:26

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jul 2008 22:58

I would! If the store stocks more (I took the last box last time) and I can get my paws on them, they are yours Meri!

I went to the beach for my friend's wedding. But Mom and I stayed an extra day to spend the day at the beach/shops. It was really relaxing and MUCH needed!

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 30 Jul 2008 20:04

They have the vingtage Whoppers at our Wal-Mart :cool: I need to get some. Ohhh.....and guess what we found in a garage the other day???? Actual real vintage Whoppers my dad probably got 25 years ago LMAO. I need to take a picture of them :biggrin:

EDIT: Check them out!

It's filled with Partridge Family collector cards :laugh:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 31 Jul 2008 22:00

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 31 Jul 2008 22:09

\m/Mandy\m/

Return to “Random”