Just Giving - lets be more aware

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Siobhan Moran
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Just Giving - lets be more aware

Unread postby Siobhan Moran » 02 May 2014 15:34

Hi yaaa guys,

I hope everyone is doing ok :smile:

My mum has recently signed up to complete a sponsored walk (that I'll be doing with her) to help raise money and awareness for people/families dealing with alzheimers. We will be dedicating the walk to my nan who is also a victim of the cruel disease.

Im not forcing or demanding for donations, all i want is for you to reflect/appreciate how fortunate you are to have loved ones that light up whenever you walk into the room. Its such a heart wrenching feeling to see someone you love so dearly, be completely scared by your presence, instead of them seeing you its a complete stranger, all the years worth of memories made, just meaningless to them.

I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone, not even my worst enemy. Just try to make as many wonderful moments with those you hold dear, whilst you both have the chance to embrace it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys .

love ya xx

smile every day no matter what other people say :) xx

@siobhan_kelly_

snapchat: siobhan-moran

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Just Giving - lets be more aware

Unread postby tbritting » 14 May 2014 19:05

I'll donate what I can :hug:

Return to “Random”