IAmElemental Kickstarter campaign

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

IAmElemental Kickstarter campaign

Unread postby aquarius215 » 24 May 2014 03:09

I just backed a really interesting project on Kickstarter and I wanted to tell you about it. The project is IAmElemental. The creators reimagined the female action figure. The figures are designed to look more like a real woman and the super powers are things like Bravery. The idea is that sper powers come from within and they are hoping the girls s\who get them will write their own superhero story for each figure. With a contribution of as little as $10 you can get your very own IAmElemental action figure when they are produced! The campaign runs until June 12.

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Cora

Re: IAmElemental Kickstarter campaign

Unread postby Cora » 24 May 2014 10:44

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 25 May 2014 07:48

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 25 May 2014 13:02

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 25 May 2014 19:05

crochetmama215@yahoo.com

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 03 Jun 2014 18:07

Update on IAmElemental

They are trying to reach 3,596 backers. If they do, they will create a Limited Edition figure in Courage Red. Anyone who backs the project at the $10 level or higher would receive this figure in addition to the other incentives. The backers are deciding which figure they create in red.

I would love to see this happen!

crochetmama215@yahoo.com

Return to “Random”