Food you love, or food you would love to try

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Food you love, or food you would love to try

Unread postby tbritting » 10 Jun 2014 22:24

Ever since I saw that interview that was posted on the FB page last week I've been craving deep fried oreos, the how to videos don't help much either. :ugh: :laugh:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food you love, or food you would love to try

Unread postby stephb » 11 Jun 2014 17:09

Deep fried oreos? What, what????

Steph

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 11 Jun 2014 17:21

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 11 Jun 2014 18:02

I NEED TO TRY THESE OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I've been mowing all day and am absolutely starving. But once dad gets home, we're going to Monterey's, my favorite Mexican restaurant. Gonna have a vegetarian fajita I think....f*** it. I mowed all day. Fajita big burrito. :)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 17 Jun 2014 11:52

Oh my lord! Want!

Return to “Random”