Any Shadowhunters in the crowd?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any Shadowhunters in the crowd?

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 05 Jul 2014 10:23

Hey guys
if you know what Shadowhunters are then you are most likely one of us :cool:
I'd love to discuss all the books from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices series.

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Any Shadowhunters in the crowd?

Unread postby NickyToons » 07 Jul 2014 00:21

I'm currently about halfway through City of Glass, I'm starting to like them more now. I didn't really like the second book and I was a bit confused with the first book cause I was still reading the book when I watched the movie, and things were so different, I should have finished the book first.

RukaScarlet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RukaScarlet » 07 Jul 2014 00:43

I saw the book series in my favourite bookstore and always thought I sould buy it.
I do not know why I did not buy it before the movie was released.
So I watched the movie and decided to buy the books. Since I am having a lot going on at the moment I still did not have the time to read even book 1.

Shame on me :oops:

StephanieSPWC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephanieSPWC » 07 Jul 2014 00:49

Cheers,
StephanieSPWC

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 07 Jul 2014 05:36

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 07 Jul 2014 05:38

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 07 Jul 2014 05:40

RukaScarlet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RukaScarlet » 26 Jul 2014 00:46

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 31 Jul 2014 06:46

I've read them all except the last one, I'm saving that for vacation next week.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 30 Aug 2014 12:09

I finally got my hands on the last Magnus Bane book and I loved it.
I can't wait for her new books to come out!!!

Return to “Random”