WANTED: Live recording of 'All The Same'

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

WANTED: Live recording of 'All The Same'

Unread postby Myst » 11 Jul 2014 14:48

Not sure how many of you frequent the 'Free Hugs' forum on here, but I recently attended a Free Hugs event, and brought my camera along. I've got over 200 photos from the day and I want to make my own little 'Free Hugs video' to recap it and share with all the participants.

That's where I need a little help... since I believe Youtube will remove my video if I use the CD version of the song, I'm hoping someone out there has a high quality audio recording of this song played live (plugged in or acoustic is fine by me) that I can use in my video. I don't have any fancy video equipment either, so I have no idea how to just remove the audio from a youtube video... so if someone here knows how that would be lovely!

Whoever does help me out with this will of course be mentioned in the credits!

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WANTED: Live recording of 'All The Same'

Unread postby *J* » 11 Jul 2014 15:25

I will look at my video...I have tons! And of course I can remove the audio from the video.

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: WANTED: Live recording of 'All The Same'

Unread postby Myst » 13 Jul 2014 06:38

oo, Thanks J!

I -might- finish editing photos today... I desperately wanted to go kayaking, but of course there's a severe t-storm watch all day :(

Return to “Random”