I apologize...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

I apologize...

Unread postby frodolover36 » 24 Jul 2008 23:43

im sorry for my recent absence everyone. i know i havent been doing all that i can for the crew and i feel terrible about it! i feel like im missing out on so much and so many opportunities... but i have some things going on at home and getting on the computer has been difficult. i love you all! ive just got to work through this and then you will have 100% of my attention again!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I apoligize...

Unread postby Samsung » 25 Jul 2008 07:26

:hug:

Take your time. :smile:

My avatar is always watching.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: I apologize...

Unread postby Pwneress » 10 Aug 2008 14:38

yeah take your time, we'll always be here for you :smile:
:comfort: :hug: :biggrin:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”