Attention Amazon Shoppers!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Attention Amazon Shoppers!

Unread postby aquarius215 » 26 Aug 2014 04:24

Amazon.com has a great new way to donate to a charity. I just signed up the other day and just had to tell you huys about it. It's called AmazonSmile. When you sign up, you choose a charity (I chose To Write Love On Her Arms, which is on the website as TWLOHA, Inc.) and a percentage of each eligible purchase goes to that charity. I costs you nothing. The donations are made through a charitable organization run by Amazon. Once you sign up, you log into smile.amazon.com and shop. It's all the same merchandise and the same sign in. As a regular Amazon shopper, I'm hoping to do some good while I get some great stuff!

Jenn

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Cora

Re: Attention Amazon Shoppers!

Unread postby Cora » 28 Aug 2014 08:35

Okay, this is SO SO SO SO SO cool!!! I just selected the Humane Society of Northwest Iowa. I use Amazon a LOT and am SO doing this!!! Though after a while I may change it to TWLOHA or maybe Rock the Arts. :)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 01 Sep 2014 04:39

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 01 Sep 2014 18:05

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 01 Sep 2014 20:13

That's so cool!

~Michaela Lee~

Return to “Random”