New(ish) Tattoo!!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

New(ish) Tattoo!!

Unread postby Daez » 06 Oct 2014 07:45

So.... I got the linework done on my latest tattoo at the beginning of August, in one 4.5hr session.

I went back for my first colour session yesterday! This time I sat for about 4 hours.

I am so in love with this ting. I can't wait to take my bandage off tonight and get a look at it again up close. :) Though the final colour session will be awhile as I will have to save up for the last sitting.

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New(ish) Tattoo!!

Unread postby stephb » 10 Oct 2014 18:06

Wow that looks awesome.

Steph

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jackvegas » 12 Oct 2014 11:50

That looks ace.

Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 15 Oct 2014 12:17

That`s awesome! :rock:

| |

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 15 Oct 2014 17:43

Thanks guys!!

I go in for the final work *hopefully* (fingers crossed!) in mid-December; all the items are riding on a flowing current (which is what the boat is swirling down too at the bottom) - that current is actually a rainbow. So the background of the piece will add a flowing rainbow etc.

With luck, that won't take more than one session to do, but we'll see. All that's left is the rainbow, white highlights, and some minor touch ups. :)

Finally got the bandage off etc, and such... sadly a couple portions scabbed over kinda badly, but the rest is healing well and peeling right on schedule! I can't believe I've had it over a week and a half, already! :D

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 22 Oct 2014 06:32

That is awesome! Make sure you post a picture when it's finished.

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 25 Oct 2014 04:41

Looks awesome! Can't wait to the final result!

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 03 Nov 2014 06:49

Return to “Random”