Happy 2015!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Happy 2015!

Unread postby aquarius215 » 30 Dec 2014 06:36

Since it is the day before New Year's Eve, I was thinking about New Year's resolutions. We all make them, we rarely keep them. So this year, I decided to make a couple of New Year's resolutions I know I'll keep.

1. I will continue to help people in need in whatever way I can. Usually this is by crocheting and donating toys to children's charities, but his year I also made ruffle scarves and donated the money to someone who had medical expenses they couldn't afford.

2. I will continue to use my talents to put a smile on someone's face. (i.c. making baby gifts for people at work who are welcoming their first grandchild)

3. I will continue to be the best mom I can for my son. (and my "canine daughters", Domino & Emma)

What are your resolutions?

Jenn

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy 2015!

Unread postby dlcramer » 30 Dec 2014 18:18

I am making one that I can keep.

I will continue to get into trouble.

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Happy 2015!

Unread postby aquarius215 » 07 Feb 2015 06:54

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Return to “Random”