Our Injured Puppy...

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
H@rleys'n'Pups
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Our Injured Puppy...

Unread postby H@rleys'n'Pups » 26 Jan 2015 00:28

Our dear friend and huge Sick Puppies fan, Nicole, was involved in a horrible car accident here in Sicily and sustained life threatening injuries which left her forcibly sedated and on a respirator for the last week. She has made progress and is conscious now and speaking, but the expenses involved in getting her parents here to be with her as well as the enormous recovery costs will be exorbitant. Some may remember the opportunity the Puppies afforded me at the show in Glasgow last year in which they allowed me to re-propose to my wife on-stage on our 15th wedding anniversary, and it was Nicole who captured the moment on video. I am reaching out to you, our extended Sick Puppies family, in hopes that a few can afford to donate even the smallest amount to help aid us in absorbing some of the financial cost. I realize your hesitancy with on-line scams, but believe me, this is 100% legit and every cent will be given to her family. Please take a moment to visit our fundraising page listed below, and a huge, heartfelt thank you to everyone for your consideration. Nicole is excited for the new offerings of our favorite band, and it is our mission to ensure she gets to the point where she can attend another show. Please, please, please... and thank you.

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundr ... ery/295852

Return to “Random”