My SP dream

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

My SP dream

Unread postby frodolover36 » 29 Jul 2008 10:24

so i had a dream last night that was pretty much centered around the pups.

so im at my friends house and "The band that shall not be named" was there and the guys were all just drinking and having a good time. and hitting on my friends and whatnot lol. then i left to go to the house next door and i think it was my house. i was hanging out with everyone. the pups were there in the background of the party rehearsing or something and a bunch of us were swimming. then the pups decided to join us in the pool. Shim pushed me in lol. and i was hanging out with shim and emma by the poolside. i dont know where mark was at this point. and jerry was there and i said hi and gave him a hug and he introduced me to some higher up at the record company which was awesome. so the whole dream was pretty much me and the pups hanging out at my pool just relaxing lol. it was awesome!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Koneko
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My SP dream

Unread postby Koneko » 28 Aug 2008 14:37

If only dreams where a sign of what's in the future! :biggrin: That's a super awesome dream none the less! I wanna dream about hanging with the band! :tantrum:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”