TWO MORE DAYS to enter the AFI Film Festival CONTEST

Any breaking news, changes to the rules, sign up information, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

TWO MORE DAYS to enter the AFI Film Festival CONTEST

Unread postby Susanna » 23 Mar 2009 20:16

Sick Puppies Fans

Here is your chance to win tickets to the WORLD PREMIERE of Rock Prophecies (a movie featuring Sick Puppies) AND attend an exclusive performance following the film's debut at the AFI Dallas film festival next weekend!

GRAND PRIZE: TWO lucky winners will receive a VIP pass to attend the world premiere of the film AND see an exclusive Sick Puppies live show with a guest of their choosing. We will have one lucky winner for Friday 27 March 2009 and another for Saturday 28 March 2009.

Additionally:
13 Lucky Winners will receive a pass for two to the FRIDAY 27 March 2009 performance
@ The Loft (inside the Palladium)
1135 South Lamar
Dallas, TX 75215
10:30 PM (doors 9:30) – ALL AGES SHOW.

15 Lucky Winners will receive a pass for two to the performance for SATURDAY 28 March 2009
@ AFI Dallas Film Festival's Filmmaker's Lounge & Registration Center
2350 Victory Park Lane
Dallas, TX 75219
2:30 PM - ALL AGES SHOW.

Each pass is good for the winner & a guest.

In order to win, just send an email with:
Full name
Physical mailing address
Best contact phone number
Date of birth
send to: sickpuppiesworldcrew@gmail.com.

Please note, this is to win a pass for EITHER date and specific requests for which day may not be accommodated.

There will be a RANDOM DRAWING on 25 March 2009 and the winner will be notified by phone and/or email with information about the film showing and the performance.

You must be 16 years of age to enter, but the show is open to all ages.
Transportation, lodging and other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: TWO MORE DAYS to enter the AFI Film Festival CONTEST

Unread postby frodolover36 » 23 Mar 2009 20:56

I entered!!! and honestly at this point, im really hoping i win (obviously) but on the other hand im kind of hoping i dont because then ill have to get a flight, book a motel, and get someone to cover my shifts at worf for a few days lol. but i realized that i would rather win lol. my boss is sometimes not to understanding so we may have to see how that goes if i end up winning

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Susanna » 23 Mar 2009 21:19

It will be a huge bummer to have a winner not be able to make it after all. So I'm hopeful only people who are serious about going have entered... it'd be so unfair for the winner to be like "Oops, can't go" and it's too late to get someone else's name on the list.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 24 Mar 2009 17:27

I entered thinking I could go, but one huge downfall for me is the date is too near which I didn't exactly notice until recently, is there anyway I can un-submit my name form the list of chances to win (not that I'd win anyway)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 24 Mar 2009 21:15

I wish I could go =[

If I had more monies and my own car I'd totally be up for it. Only like a 20 hour drive =]

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 24 Mar 2009 21:22

If I could have afforded the $500.00 airfare plus hotel, etc I definitely would have been there !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 24 Mar 2009 21:27

i entered with all intentions of going if i had won, but the winners announcement is far to late. i understand that it could not be avoided, but it kind of stinks lol. i had airfare, rental car, and hotel priced out on expedia for less than $500 per person and that has been going up steadly every day for the last two days and is now close to $750. damn airlines and their last minute fees haha. although i still may go if i am lucky enough to win.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 24 Mar 2009 21:50

I wish I was 16. :(

Return to “Site Announcements”