24th June - LIVE on KYTE

Any breaking news, changes to the rules, sign up information, etc.
rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: 24th June - LIVE on KYTE

Unread postby rockedbritt » 24 Jun 2009 16:39

make them go back to ustream, that hater guys was way to annoying.

bobbiyusko
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobbiyusko » 24 Jun 2009 16:42

I loved getting to hear the band talk. I think the questions went too fast though and they coudln't read them fast enough. Plus it was hard to see all three of them. BUT, I still love getting to see them as much as I can!

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ToniB » 24 Jun 2009 16:42

There were a few REALLY bad ones on there.

I totally don't get it... How is that fun?

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jls07 » 24 Jun 2009 16:48

As with everyone else, im gonna have to agree that ustream was better because of the banning power. That was just embarrassing.

brittany_71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby brittany_71 » 24 Jun 2009 17:07

i loved seeing the sick puppies but it really amazed me how people can be so ignorant!

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 24 Jun 2009 17:08

i like Ustream better its keeps order during the the show and you can ban the a$$e$ out there.

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 24 Jun 2009 17:22

I agree the haters were annoying but I still appreciate you guys coming on to chat with us. Hopefully next time we can establish some sort of admin power to keep the annoying ones out.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 24 Jun 2009 17:42

I'm going to do some checking into the site itself and see if anything can be done regarding moderating the chats. Unfortunately banning is sometimes needed to eliminate what occurred in tonight's chat.

Shim , Mark and Emma - We will work on making this a more enjoyable experience for everyone ... especially you guys. I'm really sorry you had to deal with those people and hopefully we can make it better for you next time.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 24 Jun 2009 18:10

Hi all. Yeah it really is unfortunate that one or two bad apples can really ruin the whole bunch. We were all there to have a good time and chat and catch up and they just wanted to be party poopers. The best thing to do would be ignore them, because attention is what they are really looking for. I can see how it was really interrupting though. Kyte can be a great site if there is some sort of banning or moderating going on. I would have to agree with the rest of the gang here that UStream was better because of the moderating power. I just wish there was a way to record the sessions in case someone misses one. I know that the band All American Rejects and lead singer Tyson do alot with Kyte always posting videos. I guess Tyson gave out his cell phone number and had fans calling him live and did short live little videos and posted them on kyte...very funny and entertaining. Maybe the pups are planning something like that? That'd be something fun. I know when Papa Roach was in the process of making their current cd Metamorphasis they would chat using Justin.tv . Don't know if anyone has looked into that. I wanna say it has moderators and ability to slow down the chat if it is moving too fast..like the moderators can slow down how fast the questions come in and you can only post statements or questions so frequently. Can be a little annoying but maybe something to look into Donna or one of the great people here at World Crew. I'm sure that would make the pups happy being able to read whats being said alot easier. Thanks for these considerations!

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 24 Jun 2009 18:11

Those haters were seriously annoying me. It was just really disappointing that happened. I never had time to watch the Ustream ones but from the sounds of it I would rather have them on Ustream then on Kyte.

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 24 Jun 2009 19:00

There is absolutely no denying that chat was horrid. I felt really bad that the band had to sit through that when they are such nice, caring, giving people and do everything they can for the fans. Nothing like having the scum of the earth crash your party.

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby decadence21 » 24 Jun 2009 22:00

^^^my thoughts and feelings exactly!!!

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 25 Jun 2009 04:53

What happened exactly guys ? :(

Emma Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Emma Fan » 25 Jun 2009 05:10

Had a death in the family yesterday. Not really someone that I was close to but, I had to be there nonetheless.

At some point yesterday evening, I remembered the chat, and was really disappointed that I was going to miss it.
Now.....not so much.

I don't know what happened, but I can only imagine.

I did go back and read this thread, and saw Susanna's post, saying this might be a one time thing. Hopefully, that IS the case.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Jun 2009 05:48

wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 27 Jun 2009 16:52

I love how Kyte gets recorded....Everyday I have my routine of me going to my computer and playing the video because at 1:27 sec Shim says my name...."say my name, say my name...." lol Everyday that goes by I fall more and more in love w/them. August 6th can't come fast enough, but then before I know it it'll be over and I'll be on my way home again and sad. Oh well happy for now. Any word on if Kyte is going to be the new wednesday hangout or are we going back to Ustream??? Thanks

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 27 Jun 2009 20:53

On Twitter, they said they were switching but that they're working on getting a moderation system.

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dani071890 » 01 Jul 2009 16:08

is there a stream today?

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 01 Jul 2009 16:45

I don't think there will be one tonight guys.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 01 Jul 2009 17:03

Yeah, I kind of figured, but I was hoping! I'm sure they've got loads to do with the coming tour dates and the release less than 2 weeks away.

Return to “Site Announcements”