WEST PALM BEACH SHOW - TONIGHT (22 August 2009)

Any breaking news, changes to the rules, sign up information, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

WEST PALM BEACH SHOW - TONIGHT (22 August 2009)

Unread postby Susanna » 22 Aug 2009 15:06

TONIGHT'S SHOW IN WEST PALM - The promoter of the show and the venue owner have gotten into an argument and the bands have been LOCKED OUT of the venue and are unable to set up for the show. After searching for a replacement venue for the last 14+ hours to at least do a meet & greet with the fans as a thank you for coming out still no luck. Listen to THE BUZZ 103.1 FM for more details and up to date information.

NEOWARRIOR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WEST PALM BEACH SHOW - TONIGHT (22 August 2009)

Unread postby NEOWARRIOR » 27 Aug 2009 10:11

My family and I were very disappointed not to see you all there. Also we met other fans just as disappointed. We came there just to hear you all play. We saw you a couple of years back at an Evanescence concert. We became instant fans. I was unable to listen to the Buzz for details on the mishap. All I found out is you all were there to perform and you all left in your tour bus. There is nothing on any of your sites except for this to clarify it for me. Well anyway probably lots of fans and I are wondering the same thing. Can you enlighten us on what happen? You all are a great band and hope to hear you play live again soon. Continue to rock the world with your music.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 27 Aug 2009 16:23

^^^ It seems as if it was issues with the venue, and not the bands. All the bands were locked out, not just Sick Puppies. They tried to find another place to play, but couldn't.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 27 Aug 2009 21:49

If you go to www.rocklineradio.com and listen to the broadcast they did on there the other night, Shim explained what happened in pretty good detail.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Aug 2009 10:37

This place was nothing, but problems since the beginning. At first Sick Puppies and Hurt weren't even announced for the venue and when Matt or I called they said that SP were not playing there and they never even heard of them. Then a week before they were finally announced and then the night of the show this happens. I think the venue was just a bad place to begin with.

Return to “Site Announcements”