Sick Puppies LIMITED EDITION Halloween TShirt

Any breaking news, changes to the rules, sign up information, etc.
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sick Puppies LIMITED EDITION Halloween TShirt

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Oct 2010 08:56

Just checked the dc number and it says mine will be delivered today. :biggrin:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 29 Oct 2010 13:15

Got mine today. It looks awesome!! :rock: :rock:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby -G- » 29 Oct 2010 15:28

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

Melissa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Melissa » 29 Oct 2010 17:35

I got mine yesterday already wearing it now :biggrin:

7/6/07 (Houston) 11/29/09 (San Antonio) 11/30/09 (Houston) 5/3/10 (Houston) 7/17/10 (San Antonio) 7/21/10 (Houston)10/2/10 (Beaumont) 10/3/10 (Mobile, AL) 10/22/10 (Houston) 10/23/10 (Houston)

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 29 Oct 2010 17:38

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 04 Nov 2010 17:29

We got our shirts in San Bernadino! They are so cool!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 04 Nov 2010 20:12

I noticed at the show last night (because they had a few of the Halloween shirts) that the Halloween shirts from the merch store were different from the ones that were sold at the show. The ones from the merch store are just the front logo and the picture. The ones at the show have the date and everything on the back. I was surprised that they were different.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 06 Nov 2010 11:31

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 Nov 2010 12:06

Dave, Did you buy yours at the show or from the merch site?

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 06 Nov 2010 12:22

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 Nov 2010 19:57

I'm wondering if the shirts sold online were different than the ones sold at the show on purpose of if they were a printing mistake?

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 06 Nov 2010 20:19

I'll bet it was done on purpose. I think it's cool that anybody who bought one got an 'official' shirt because they were at the show while the rest of us have the plain back. (In other words, I've got the SP Halloween shirt and you have the SP Halloween Show 2010 shirt. All around, awesome shirt!)

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 Nov 2010 20:38

That's why I'm happy they were in NYC the other day... Now I have both. :biggrin:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 07 Nov 2010 19:22

The back was cool and all, but I kiiiinda like it better that mine DOESN'T have it, since I wasn't at the show. It would just be a reminder that I had to miss it... :cry: :laugh:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 10 Nov 2010 11:16

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 10 Nov 2010 11:21

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 10 Nov 2010 11:25

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 10 Nov 2010 11:26

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 10 Nov 2010 11:27

:lmao: bibs

Steph

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 10 Nov 2010 11:29

Return to “Site Announcements”