Norway/Scandinavia

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ExRoN
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Norway/Scandinavia

Unread postby ExRoN » 20 Oct 2011 14:01

Hellooo!

I was wondering if there really are alot of Sick Puppies fans in this area. Personaly I only know about one other person other than myself that LOVE Sick Puppies, but I live in a rather small area in Norway.

I would love to go to a Sick Puppies consert the next time they come to Europe, but as far as i know they have never been in Norway. I know they were in Sweden this summer, but I couln't go. So I hope that Sick Puppies are coming to Oslo, Norway next summer, or Sweden. I would even go to Denmark! :D

If there is any Norwegians out there, please reply so that we can show the band that we would love that Sick Puppies came to Norway!! And if there was anything I could do so that the band would come to Norway, I would do it without even thinking about it :D

Feed
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Norway/Scandinavia

Unread postby Feed » 17 Nov 2011 00:27

Hey champ!

I know one more person, other than myself, who is a BIG Sick Puppies fan :rock:
Unfortunately we're both from Denmark, so I've only seen them once...
But if you know one and I know one, that makes us four people in Scandinavia, isn't that enough?

I would also go like anywhere, only one problem..the money, but in Scandinavia, of course!

So a request to the band(know it's in the wrong topic, but whatever...)please, visit Scandinavia sometime soon!
Maybe Roskilde-Festival? :wink:

Bassist for only the good, love Emma and her way of slapping the bass!!!!

SICK PUPPIES FOR EVER!!!

Only one concert :'(
Denmark, "Vega" - BEST CONCERT EVER!

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 26 Mar 2012 06:57

Oh am I ever late in spotting this one...

OK so I do not live in Norway anymore, but I sure am Norwegian! I also happen to know that there is at least one other Norwegian on the board, so you are not alone!!!

I was lucky enough to be able to follow them around on their UK tour, worth a flight I'm telling you... :biggrin: (Live in London now, so much better placed to travel than I was at the time)

Roskilde would be ace though, such a great way to showcase yourself to a Scandinavian audience! :rock:

~Mari~

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 15 Nov 2012 23:11

I personally think they should follow me to Iceland. :biggrin:

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 17 Nov 2012 09:18

I`m from Sweden. And I hope they come back to Sweden soon, cause I really want to see them live.

"Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project?

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 10 Apr 2014 22:57

I'm from Norway! I come from the westcoast, near Stavanger :biggrin:

When I saw The pups were coming to Europe, i screamed in exitement :drool: but when I figured that they weren't going to Norway, but to Sweden FOUR TIMES I got really sad. :cry:

And, unfortunately, I'm too young for my parents to allow me to a concert in Sweden.

Now, I'm crossing the fingers for them coming here next year :rock:

Besides me, I know one person who LOVES Sick puppies, and two persons that like them.
Time to spread the word :laugh: :music:

Hope to hear from ya! Did you go to sweden? (They are playing tonight!)

Be the change you want to see in the world

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 20 Apr 2014 15:25

I saw them in Stockholm on April 10th. Shim said they will be back in September and I really hope I can go then too.

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 20 Apr 2014 23:01

Omg that would be epic!

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 21 Apr 2014 05:52

To see them twice in one year would be great! I`ve only been to one show, so I would love to see them again so close to the first show.

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 13 May 2014 11:00

I saw them in Linköping in April as well, and Shim mentioned coming back in September. Fingers crossed!! Hopefully they won't come to Stockholm on the same day that I've already got tickets to see another band, to that I have to travel all the way to Linköping to see them :tongue:

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 13 May 2014 11:39

Yeah, i REALLY hope so! :biggrin:

In the meantime, I've got my tickets to the online show. :cool: :biggrin:
Can't wait! It will be my first (kindof) show :music:

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 13 May 2014 11:49

Cool! I can't see the online concert myself so you'll have to tell me about it after!

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 13 May 2014 12:35

Ofc! ;)
I'm sorry that you couldn't see it :/

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 01 Dec 2015 04:10

Fingers crossed they come to Scandinavia next year! I've heard rumours of a European tour coming up. Maybe if we start sending them loads of pictures of how beautiful Scandinavia is in the summer, coupled with lists of festivals we'd love to see them at :laugh:

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 01 Dec 2015 14:22

Haha great idea! :laugh:

They'll come in September it seems, so they may be a little disappointed :confused: But don't tell them :laugh: We'll make them get over here!

Return to “International World Crew”