Introduce yourself!

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
hooverpig
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Introduce yourself!

Unread postby hooverpig » 11 Dec 2010 09:10

Hey everybody!

I'm Sal and I'm currently in the SE of London. I'm a bit of a media junkie and love music, books, films... the quirkier the better. I'm relatively new to the Sick Puppies scene; I first discovered them when I saw the free hugs video on Youtube. I was immediately hooked and went about buying everything they'd done. Finally got to see them live for the first time at their gig at The Barfly last month and was totally blown away. They seem like such a lovely bunch and were quite happy to sign anything thrown at them afterwards and made time to let the fans get photos with the band.

I'm currently trying to start my own business as a virtual PA/admin assistant but have spent the last few years doing freelance design and doing promotions for bands, the biggest of which was Blue October. I ran their UK MySpace page and was heavily involved in their street team. I absolutely loved it and am hoping to get involved here and maybe even become a SP Ambassador!

"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense..."

Juliesnaps
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Juliesnaps » 11 Dec 2010 10:29

welcome to the crew!! hope you have fun at the upcomming UK tour!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 11 Dec 2010 12:23

Welcome to the world crew! Great pic!!

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Mari » 11 Dec 2010 12:50

Hi Sal welcome to the crew!!!

I remember you from the Barfly Gig, your hair is awesome!

See you again on February the 3rd?

~Mari~

hooverpig
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hooverpig » 11 Dec 2010 12:51

"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense..."

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 11 Dec 2010 14:22

You, me, both!

See you there :rock:

~Mari~

Marc_88
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Marc_88 » 15 Dec 2010 05:07

Hey there im Marc from a town called Ayr in Scotland. Been a fan of Sick Puppies for quite a while now and so excited for them coming to Scotland. Like alot of different music but bands like Alter Bridge, Shinedown, 3 Days Grace, Sevendust,Halestorm and ofcourse Sick Puppies definately have a special place in my heart

Look forward to chatting with all the other SP fans on here :)

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 16 Dec 2010 02:56

Awesome, welcome to the board! I hope to make it to Glasgow too, King Tut's is great.

I have been on the train to Ayr many a time, but never actually made it all the way down there... :laugh:

~Mari~

nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicefff » 17 Dec 2010 08:44

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

temoork
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby temoork » 24 Dec 2010 19:15

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 28 Dec 2010 14:26

ooh! We like photos!!

Welcome to the crew everyone!

Valentin

Unread postby Valentin » 30 Dec 2010 09:49

Heya guys! I'm Valentine, from Argentina. It's great to be part of SP World Crew, really! I just wish to see them live here in my country but I find that a lil bit hard XDDD

Happy new year for every1!

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 30 Dec 2010 10:27

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 30 Dec 2010 13:01

~Mari~

corduroybear
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby corduroybear » 15 Jan 2011 03:55

I have a slightly unusual standpoint here...

Although I would give my right leg to see SP come to Malta, I don't know if it's really such a good idea. The single biggest thing that happens here is the Eurovision Song Contest...and for those of you that don't know what that is, you're lucky! It's a terrifying ordeal!

So I'm torn - a) the direction of music on this island is sorely in need of a change and SP's music will push them into a new frontier of awesomeness

but b) the new frontier of awesomeness will be too much for the local inhabitants who'll skip several generations of the evolutionary spectrum and become a new style of Meditereanananeananean human which is incapable of doing anything except rocking out - thus leading to an economic collapse, mainly affecting the nearby nations of Italy and Tunisia and the large number of Meditere...Medyteranaen...MEDSEA-y islands, spread over the newly created Maltese airwaves of rock. Such a shift in the temporal plates of awesome may then continue to spread in the back of various Fiats and Volkswagons as the euphoria spreads further and further, conveying the joy of rock!

The island of Malta will then sink under the force of the sheer number of pilgrims travelling to the newly created promised land of awesome, desperately trying to touch the mythic stage where the great prophets Shim, Mark and Emma spread their word.

The land will be gone...but the beat will remain.

So it's a toughie...

But bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mari
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mari » 15 Jan 2011 04:00

This Ladies and Gentlemen is him sober....

Imagine... (or maybe not...)

:lmao:

~Mari~

JohninNC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohninNC » 15 Jan 2011 16:31

"We're all Rotten, Buried and forgotten Livin it up under ground"

July 27 2010 Amos Southend Charlotte NC
December 1st 2010 Amos Southend Charlotte NC

SoH
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SoH » 03 Feb 2011 20:31

Hello!
Finally making it all the way in here! I am almost surprising myself! xP
My name is Siri, and I am Norwegian, GO NORWAY!! ...but I am studying in tiny tiny Hatfield in England this year..
Interests: Music, music, music, movies, friends, guitar, writing, sports, reading..
Been to both Sick Puppies gigs in London, and it was AWESOME!! ...and I think it would be perfect if they were to come to Norway when I move back, so let's say September :tongue:
I love pineapples, random facts and sheep (to look at, not for eating)...
:biggrin:

The water is fine xP

JayElle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JayElle » 04 Feb 2011 08:53

11 Apr 2010 - Ottawa
15 Sep 2010 - Clifton Park
28 Nov 2010 - Syracuse
16 Mar 2011 - Clifton Park
01 Aug 2011 - Jermyn

Grief & resentment, I replace with understanding & agreement. Revolt, I replace with music. I will be able to love above all discontentment. To give even when I am stripped of everything.

I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself

SoH
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SoH » 04 Feb 2011 16:14

The water is fine xP

Return to “International World Crew”