kentucky/webn

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
swtlilangl
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

kentucky/webn

Unread postby swtlilangl » 05 Jan 2013 21:36

Don't know if anyone has noticed but in the video for all the same hes wearing a webn shirt which happens to be a rock station where I live. Every year they put on a fireworks show, its pretty cool. I found sick puppies before I took a trip to Australia last year, I lived there for two months and couldn't get enough sick puppies. I had no idea they were Australian until I got back to the States. So ive seen their world, I'm going to assume from the shirt they have seen some of mine as well. :rock: anyone else in the 102.7 area?

Return to “International World Crew”