Radio Requests in the UK

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Minch
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Radio Requests in the UK

Unread postby Minch » 30 May 2013 05:00

Hey SPWC! I want to send a message to the SP fans in the Uk, I want all of you to bombard radio stations with Requests to play SP music, I've made like five or six requests just today to different radio stations in the UK and I hope the music gets played, if you hear any SP songs on the radio I'd like to hear about it :) And if you make requests I'd also like to hear about it, thanks a lot :) ~ Minch

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Radio Requests in the UK

Unread postby *J* » 30 May 2013 15:12

We would love to do that. Any particular radio stations? And how do you request? Email, website, text?

Minch
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Radio Requests in the UK

Unread postby Minch » 30 May 2013 17:26

Well Xfm played All The Same a while back, so I've been trying to get them to play it there, I sent them a couple of e-mails and I also tweeted them, I'm trying to find good Rock stations in the UK and I'm going to try to see what I can do

Return to “International World Crew”