Maine World Crew members?

Where International fans can come and connect with other fans in their areas.
Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Maine World Crew members?

Unread postby Frine » 27 Aug 2013 12:07

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Ginger_Beard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Ginger_Beard » 27 Aug 2013 17:39

I like the idea of a Free Hugs campaign in the mall. I'm about to head back to school though (which up in Bangor), so I can only make if it takes place on a weekend, and I have the day off from work. However if all goes well, and I can make it, I have no problem picking up other puppies fans to bring to the mall and back. The CYY thing sounds awesome too, just no idea how we'd manage to do that.

Slappin' Da Bass!

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 28 Aug 2013 19:18

Perhaps not this year because we don't have much time until Mark-a-thon, but we could aim for next year. Maybe Becky or Katy could help us get the word out about this and maybe get the info to the newscast team so they could talk about it and get the word out faster? Also we could gather some stuff to sell for donation on Ebay? :smile:

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 28 Aug 2013 19:21

Ah, forgot to mention that. same for me :tongue: but i imagine a weekend would probably work best for everyone yes? By the way Kyle, if you can find anyone at NEScom who wants to do the free hugs campaing let us know! :rock: thanks again!

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Frine » 29 Aug 2013 03:45

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “International World Crew”