Inbox/Outbox/Sent messges question :)

Technical Issues? Ask for help here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ShesOnlyRockNRoll
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Inbox/Outbox/Sent messges question :)

Unread postby ShesOnlyRockNRoll » 16 May 2011 15:22

I have 3 emails in my SPWC "Outbox". Does this mean that they did NOT get sent out? I resent them and they still remain in my "Outbox" and still do not show up in my "Sent" messages. They were sent to SPWC Official.

Any advice you can offer would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kimberly

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: Inbox/Outbox/Sent messges question :)

Unread postby David » 16 May 2011 16:34

The messages were sent. It means that the messages you sent were never opened by the person you sent them to.

I DO!!!!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 16 May 2011 17:53

The once the person reads the messages they will move to the sent box.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

ShesOnlyRockNRoll
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ShesOnlyRockNRoll » 22 May 2011 10:39

Thanks you guys! I appreciate it. I am a new ambassador as you guys may know and I sent in my top 3 picks help out on projects and had not heard back yet. Don't want anyone to think I don't want to participate!

Thanks again,
Kim

Return to “Technical Support”