Vote for New SP Merchandise - Poll #2

Information regarding Sick Puppies merch and stuff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vote for new SP merchandise!

Band poster
10%
Individual posters of each band member
9%
Song Book with Dressed Up As Life notes and tabs
8%
Live performance CD's
18%
Tour Program
10%
Guitar strap
6%
SP logo guitar picks
8%
Lanyard
7%
Key chain
11%
Bumper Sticker
12%

Total votes: 161

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Vote for New SP Merchandise - Poll #2

Unread postby Donna » 14 Jun 2008 22:00

We would love to hear what Sick Puppies merchandise you would like to be able to purchase either at a show or their online store. We can only have 10 options per poll so be sure to check out the other polls !
There are a total of 3 polls!

***This is the second set of items to vote for****

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

brenet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Vote for New SP Merchandise - Poll #2

Unread postby brenet » 14 Jun 2008 22:15

that's anawesome ideaaaaaa ahhhh

ampskeeter22
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ampskeeter22 » 15 Jun 2008 00:37

I would love to have a live cd/dvd!!!

On a quest for SP world domination :crazy:

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 15 Jun 2008 06:23

There are so many good things... I have to think about it because for the moment I'd like :
Band and individual posters, a songbook, a live CD (DVD!), a guitar strap and a key chain... I think this is too many [wooords ==>]

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 15 Jun 2008 08:30

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 15 Jun 2008 11:19

A live cd would be great but a Song Book with Dressed Up As Life notes and tabs just rocks :band:

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 15 Jun 2008 16:34

I'm confused, alot of these things already exist? But DANG, a good quality pro recorded CD or DVD would be THE best thing!

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 15 Jun 2008 17:56

^^^ we are trying to see what the demand is for certain items and if a new design / style would be something that could be incorporated into the items that already exist. And of course there are some things that are not available yet , so we wanted to see if those would be things the fans would want to purchase also :smile:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nyssa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nyssa » 16 Jun 2008 01:54

I'd personally like the tour diary and the live cd idea.Stickers not really.You can make it by yourself too with a help of a guy.

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby solacematt » 17 Jun 2008 11:00

I'm all for the live disc thing. Like if they could do like Pearl Jam and Metallica does where they record the soundboard feed and put it for sale online. To keep costs down, the band could make it available as a digital download sale online.
-matt

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”