2017 Merch Line

Information regarding Sick Puppies merch and stuff
*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 Merch Line

Unread postby *J* » 25 Jul 2014 11:52

Yes, the eyes are drawn to the headphones!!! LOL!

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby tbritting » 25 Jul 2014 12:25

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 28 Jul 2014 07:12

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 28 Jul 2014 08:08

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 28 Jul 2014 10:45

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 29 Jul 2014 20:28

Hello everyone:

We have too many designs, in too many random sizes right now. So we are sort of having an inventory clearing - I am requesting a lot of stuff from mail order and selling it at shows so If there is something you want .... really really want - now is the time to get it.

If you ever come to a show and don't see what you want ... ask me. Maybe i have something in the trailer (especially if it's a festival or we don't headline)

That is all for now.

G

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 29 Jul 2014 20:43

The Revolver Tour tee's are pretty much done.

Currently for sale on tour right now:

Men's and women's album tee.

St Patty Day Men's and women's tee

Speaker Tee

Depending on shows this other tee's will make an appearance until they sell out

Free Hugs Purple (select sizes)
Free Hugs black Women's (select sizes)
Grey Burn out tee
Gunfight Tee
Release week tee
puzzle tee
Maybe tee - small only
Hoodies
Euro Manga Emma
Headphone Tee
Red eagle tee

G

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 31 Jul 2014 07:47

TedEBare1970
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TedEBare1970 » 31 Jul 2014 17:50

Yay! I bought my first Sick Puppies shirt although I wore it all concert long. Because of that it was "nice" and sweaty when Shim, Emma and Mark went to sign it lol.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 31 Jul 2014 17:56

MelissaHannon
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MelissaHannon » 03 Aug 2014 10:15

I want a hoodie too! I saw a friend with one on the other night!

MelissaHannon
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby MelissaHannon » 03 Aug 2014 10:17

So far I have all of the shirts I've seen. I need a new one!

Nikole
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nikole » 04 Aug 2014 21:37

My favorite are the SP shoes!!! I now have 5 pairs sitting in the closet until my original pair wear out.... needless to say.... I need more t-shirts to go with them! My necklace broke too! Man I better start saving my pennies! :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

cheetofreak82
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cheetofreak82 » 11 Aug 2014 09:14

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 02 Dec 2014 13:58

Open discussion time:

I wanna hear from everyone. Please chime in. Please fill in all the fields ...

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why?

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why?

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black?

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?)

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future?

6) Jagger? or water?

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour?

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why?

No cheating.

Can't wait to hear your responses.

G

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 02 Dec 2014 14:23

For me it was the Euro tour tee, I love those and trying to buy every time I'm going to some concert and I really love the design.

I really loved all of them, seriously!

:biggrin:

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?)
Yes!

Not sure if you have it already but what about signed drumhead that would be just one for every show with some specific theme?

6) Jagger? or water?
Jagger with energy drink or water.

I think it's fine and I wouldnt really mind more items. :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 02 Dec 2014 14:36

1) Mens foil? Err the band tee full size pic

2) Connect cover on white

3) hoodie nice, ink color could be darker.

4) Yep

5) Flask? Hockey Jersey?

6) Jagger for the flask

7) Do you?

8) dripping paint tee

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 02 Dec 2014 16:11

With one slight exception, I'd have to say the Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock tour shirt. So nice to see Mark and Emma on a shirt finally. But...who's the other guy?

Didn't...really...have one. :oops: Though I suppose if I had to pick, I'd say the foil T. But that's only because it doesn't look great on my fat ass, so that's my problem, not the shirt's. I loved them all. :)

Loved that it wasn't black and I love how soft and wonderful it is, but the decals on it could have been lighter or darker, instead of so close to the color of the hoodie. Just makes it hard to read. LOVE it though. :)

YES!!!!! Just wish the other guy wasn't there. Seriously, who IS that?! It's creepy. :P

Kids clothes (for Ali) ;) Also, dog shirts would be hilarious. Puppies. hehe. Get it? ;)

6) Jagger? or water?
Jagger, obviously.

Nope. Perfect!!

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why?
Hug the World shirt. That thing is adorable. :)

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 02 Dec 2014 16:16

1. The St. Pattys tee for the material/softness. I wear it often and still get lots of comments on the design as well.

2. I'm cheating...what Dave said. I'm not a fan of anything white honestly.

3. Love the hoodie...wish they grey was darker...I do like that it wasn't black.

4. Band photos aren't something I would buy on a shirt...but that's me.

5. A button down shirt with a logo or crest in the left or right boob area :biggrin: and a pocket on the opposite side. A little thicker material.

6. You know me...jagger or tequila!

7. I like the choices on tour. More accessories/trinkets would be cool

I love the "I'm a Sick Puppy" tee. I think the statement is also fitting right now.

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 02 Dec 2014 16:19

1) What was your favorite design/ Tee from this year and why? My favorite was the tour shirt with the band photo. Love shirts with the bands on the front..

2) What was your least favorite design/tee from this year and why? I didn't really like the white Connect album tee I'm not too sure. Also didn't like how thin the St. Patrick's Day shirt was, but I loved the color and design.

3) Thoughts on the Grey Connect Hoodie? Did you like that it wasn't black? It was pretty cool. I liked that it was not black, but wish that there was one in a more eye catching color like red

4) Did you like the fact that the band was finally on a tee (Euro tour tee and the final Tour tee?) Yes

5) What merch item would you like to see in the future? more vinyl? :biggrin:

6) Jagger? or water? I'm pretty sure I do not have the moves like Jagger :laugh:

7) Do you think we carry too many items / designs on tour? I think that you could probably trim down on some of the older items from previous tours.

8)What merch item from their entire past do you wish they would bring back and why? Not sure, dripping paint shirt sounds good though :noclue:

Return to “Sick Puppies Merchandise”