NEW SICK PUPPIES SUBREDDIT

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Adamantium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NEW SICK PUPPIES SUBREDDIT

Unread postby Adamantium » 30 Jul 2017 16:56

¦
V
Last edited by Adamantium on 30 Jul 2017 19:20, edited 2 times in total.

We got lawyers and pimps all with five faces
Setting up shop in all the same places
:music:

Adamantium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: NEW SICK PUPPIES SUBREDDIT

Unread postby Adamantium » 30 Jul 2017 19:17

For those unfamiliar with the website Reddit, it's basically a huge website containing webpages known as "subreddits". These subreddits are dedicated to specific topics depending on what it was created for. It's been a long time coming :biggrin: and I have finally finished the design.

That is the link to the subreddit. Taking from the Fury design and inspiration from the website, I think it fits very well with all other social media platforms.

What can you do on this subreddit? Anything that is appropriate to Sick Puppies! All users have the ability to post links, images and videos. These posts gain "karma" which is an indication by other users how good the content is. All users can upvote and downvote content depending on their opinion. Also, users can comment on all posts, much like the world crew forums and Facebook.

I think this will be a great way for more people to encounter the band for a first time as millions access Reddit every day. This is also a great and easy way to share Sick Puppies content and discuss topics.

Below is a screenshot of the subreddit currently:

Yes it looks lonely. Much like the forums post anything and all Sick Puppies!

Please share this as much as possible; especially on the Facebook group.

Any queries about moderation, please message me on here!

We got lawyers and pimps all with five faces
Setting up shop in all the same places
:music:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NEW SICK PUPPIES SUBREDDIT

Unread postby Dana » 31 Jul 2017 06:50

Like I said in the FB group why would we want people to leave this forum for another one? We have the most up to date information and content out there, since we are the "official" band owned site. And the tag line "were with the band you could be too" is SPWC

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Return to “Sick Puppies”