SP Discord server

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LowRyder
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SP Discord server

Unread postby LowRyder » 19 Apr 2019 07:51

In general, it's pretty clear that Sick Puppies doesn't have a super active forum, subreddit, or anything along those lines (from what I have found at least), which has made me pretty sad for the longest time, since I would love to meet fellow fans online.

So I decided to give creating a Discord server a try, since that's definitely something a lot more people use nowadays, and could be a more effective, convenient way of actually gathering fans together. I could be wrong though, and maybe this will end up a dud, but I'm willing to try at least!

While I've barely done anything with the server yet as of posting this, I'm hoping the first handful of people to join can all work with me to get it set up and figure out how exactly we want it to work, as well as maybe brainstorm ideas to spread the word a bit too.

Without further ado, here's the invite link for the server I've created. Just keep in mind it will likely be slow at the start, until more people start filing in, but hopefully we can get things moving over time.
https://discord.gg/s6hFdHY

Cuddens
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SP Discord server

Unread postby Cuddens » 03 Jun 2019 06:58

Is the Discord server more active than the forum? Has anyone from here joined?

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SP Discord server

Unread postby stephb » 05 Jun 2019 07:54

We stopped using the forums a few years ago because of the lack of participation. Most people had "wandered" over to social media sites by that time. There is a group attached to the SPWC FB page that some have joined. At the moment it isn't very active since the band is in the studio. Yes, it says SPWC Ambassadors. Feel free to join. It was decided that fans who were already supporting the band and not officially an ambassador could continue to help and get to know us and each other more at the same time. https://www.facebook.com/sickpuppiesworldcrew/

Steph

Return to “Sick Puppies”