Answers

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Azrael82
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Answers

Unread postby Azrael82 » 16 Dec 2015 06:54

I'm just looking for some answers before ruining any surprises that might be planned. There's a song being promoted by an organization that I love. When asked what song it was I was told The Rising by Sick Puppies. Apparently you can only hear it in one location. I just want confirmation that it is Sick Puppies and that it will be available soon. I've mentioned it on #asksickpuppies and on the clip released yesterday. I've refrained from posting The Rising on any social media outlet after what was officially released yesterday. I don't want to play spoilers but I absolutely love that song! Along with probably over 15K others. It's also confusing that you just release that small clip but I've listening to this apparently new song since 10/10/15.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Answers

Unread postby dlcramer » 16 Dec 2015 10:02

I have seen posts about this as well but the band has not made any comments themselves, so we don't know anything. Sorry.

Return to “Sick Puppies”