Shim's Birth Date question...

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Shim's Birth Date question...

Unread postby Pwneress » 01 Oct 2008 21:36

ok I remember back when they were touring with Ev. I saw them on November 11, and Melissa has told me that the night before (at the Greek theater) Amy had come out on stage to sing happy birthday to Shim, so therefore I figured Nov.10 was his birthday, but if November 11 was his birthday then why would Amy sing happy birthday a day early? it's not like she wasn't going to see him anymore, the day after there'd be another show (the one I went to), plus I remember Melissa wishing him a late happy birthday.

did amy just have the dates mixed up?

did I even make sense? :noclue:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shim's Birth Date question...

Unread postby ToniB » 02 Oct 2008 04:32

Gigi - It is listed as 11/11 on the band bio info. And I'm pretty darn sure that is right. The 11/11 thing really sticks out. Also, that is what my team had for the one contest and I'm pretty sure we got it right.

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Regan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Regan » 02 Oct 2008 04:38

In one of the Say Now messages, Shim said it was Nov. 11.

If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish, because I'm only kind of rad.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 02 Oct 2008 08:11

Matthew
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Matthew » 10 Oct 2008 23:00

its def 11-11-82

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 10 Oct 2008 23:08

my guess is she probably did it early to throw him off guard. just so he really wouldnt be expecting it

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Return to “Sick Puppies”